Write Off is one of the cog moves. It can be performed by Bean Counters, Loan Sharks, Pencil Pushers, and Spin Doctors.
- A cog pulls out a pencil and a writing pad.
- The cog operates it by writing or drawing something on the writing pad causing a red "check" mark (✓) to come out of the writing pad.
- It will attack the cog's targeted toon.
- If the toon dodges the attack, the toon jumps out of the way and he/she returns to his/her normal position.
- "Let me increase your losses."
- "Let's make the best of a bad deal."
- "Time to balance the books."
- "This won't look good on your books."
- "I'm looking for some dividends."
- "You must account for your losses."
- "You can forget about a bonus."
- "I'll shuffle your accounts around."
- "You're about to suffer some losses."
- "This is going to hurt your bottom line."
- A Write Off is a cancellation from the accounts as a loss.
- ↑ http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/write%20off
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.