|Whole Cream Pie|
|Level 5 Throw Gag||
|Organic boost:||44 Damage|
|Minimum carry capacity:||3|
|Maximum carry capacity:||7|
|Experience points needed for next gag:||6,000|
| Preceded by:|
Whole Fruit Pie
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
|This article is about the level five Throw gag. For more uses of "Pie", see Pie.|
The Whole Cream Pie can be obtained once the toon earns a total of 2,000 Throw skill points. A toon can move up to the next level gag, the Birthday Cake, after earning a total of 6,000 Throw skill points.
At first, the Whole Cream Pie can deal a maximum damage of "36". The maximum damage gradually increases if the Throw skill bar increases, maximizing to a damage of "40" after obtaining the next gag. If grown on a tree and is organic, the maximum damage increases by three to four.
A toon can carry a maximum of three Whole Cream Pies when first obtained. After earning the Birthday Cake gag, a toon can carry a maximum of seven Whole Cream Pies.
To determine the next increase in cog damage for a Whole Cream Pie, take the number of skill points required to obtain the next gag and divide it by one more than the number of increase (the maximum cog damage + 1 - the original cog damage). By using this method, you will get an estimate of the increase in damage.
The Whole Cream Pie equation:
For every 800 skill points, the Whole Cream Pie's damage attributes increase.
- The toon takes out the pie and throws it at the cog's head.
- If the gag hits, it will splat in the cog's face. If it misses, the words 'MISSED' will appear and the cog will jump to the side, and then will shuffle back to it's position.
- The cog will either return to normal or be destroyed.
Vice President Battle
The Whole Cream Pie is also used in the Vice President battle. To throw a Whole Cream Pie, press the delete key, insert key or the pie button at the top of the screen. On a Mac, press the FORWARD DELETE key. Toons must throw them at the VP, pushing it backwards. If it is pushed back far enough, it will fall off of Sellbot Towers. The player can also throw them at other toons to toon them up during this battle.
- This gag is very iconic, as it is often used as a symbol to represent toons and Toontown. One possible reason why is the classic gag of hitting somebody in the face with a pie is used in many comedy movies and shows.
- This gag is the Skelecog's weakness because they're so skinny, they need something to eat.
- This gag can be found on display at Mickey Toon Hall as one of the first gags. It has a Flunky's glasses inside which means this specific gag was used on a Flunky.
- The "Cream Pie" trading card only mentions the stats that apply to the "whole" version of the gag despite the fact it mentions the Cream Pie Slice as well.
- On the back of the VP's trading card, one of the things it dislikes are cream pies.
- A toon must deliver this gag to Cleff as a required ToonTask for Minnie's Melodyland.
- The "Cream Pie" is able to defeat a level 6 lured cog without being organic.
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|