Bad news, everyone... I'm canceling "Let's Take a Quiz!" Why? Two reasons:
- I keep forgetting about it. In fact, I actually forgot to make last month's "Let's Take a Quiz!"
- I'm starting a new monthly thing on the whiteboard in my home called, "Quote of the Month", where we take a interesting and/or funny quote from a comic book or comic strip (e.g. "I'm Batman!" - Batman)
So now, I present, the final month of "Let's Take a Quiz!"
- There are two streets where the cog percentages are equal. What are they?
- Who's the Loony Labs scientist who gives you toontasks for your Lawbot Cog Suit?
- Where can you find the building, Affordable Goosebumps?
- Which Trolley activity was at first removed on the test server, and later removed on the live server?
- What's the maximum Laff limit you can get?
- What's the reward for Honey Moon's Toontask?
- Which is the only cog facility with only one variation?
- Who's the boss of the Cashbot Mint?
- Which District Attorney's Office is the hardest?
- How many cog battles are there in the CEO battle?
And now for the most important question in "Let's Take a Quiz!" One of the users who guesses it right will be able to win the ability to buy a 1-year Toontown membership.
Who'll be the boss of all cogs and which HQ will he reside?!