Hey Toons! Wouldn't it be great to have this Wiki was on the Spotlight? What? "You ain't knowing what them spotlights are?" Oh no, I think you need to check this page: Community Central:Spotlights.
Anyways, if we ever want to be spotlighted, we need to have these basic things in this Wiki, which has bee directly copied from the Spotlights page:
- The requestor should be either the admin, or link to a discussion with the admin of the wiki and agreeing to the spotlight.
- The wiki should have at least 200 content pages, not counting stubs. Stub articles should make up no more than 1/5th of all pages on the wiki.
- The main page of the wiki should have at least one picture, and clear links to the most important content. It should also be unprotected unless there is a strong history of vandalism.
- The wiki should have a clear category structure to help readers navigate around the site. Every content page should be in a category.
- The wiki should not be in the middle of choosing new admins, or any other upheavals; it should be a stable, friendly place.
- The wiki should be using the Wikia welcome tool, signed by admins -- (MediaWiki:Welcome-user should say @latest, @sysop or the name of an admin.)
- The Wiki should have a custom message in the Community Center on Recent Wiki Activity.
- The Wiki should have a customized skin.
- The wiki should not use offensive language or include inappropriate images.
What we have
- Admin Requestors - Yes we do!
- 200 non-stub articles - "YippieCrinklepretzel"!
- Awesome Main Page Content - Sure we do!
- Every Page in Categories - I think we do! Yes!
- Not Choosing Admins - Hopefully not!
- Welcome Message - Yep!
- Custom Messages in Community Corner - Read it!
- Customized Skin - Sure we do! Do we?
- No Inappropriate Contents - The Admins are wild about protecting this Wiki!
What our Goal is
- Have at least 1,000 Pages
- Reduce Stub Pages to about 50 Stubbies (MAIN GOAL!!!)
Sound easy? Hopefully it does! That's our main goal! When we reach it, we can request for a spotlight!
Let's all make those Stub Pages into full-on-read articles! Click here for all known stubs!