Toon-Up is a gag track available once a toon commences the ToonTasks in Toontown Central and once again in Minnie's Melodyland. If not chosen in either it will show for a final time in The Brrrgh. These gags are the first gags used in battle. It has medium accuracy. Depending on which Toon-Up gag is used depends on who is targeted: the first, third, and fifth gags target one toon, while the rest target all toons.
The Toon-Up track is the healing gag track. However, Toon-Up only heals other toons, not to the toon using it. Also, unlike the other gag tracks where using the gags in the same track will trigger at the same time, Toon-Up is done separately. The weakest Toon-Up gag goes first. If two or more toons use the same Toon-Up gag, the one on the far right will go first. In the case of two or more toons in battle, if a Toon-Up that heals all toons is used, the heal will be evenly divided to all toons.
Gags tend to miss; this will also apply to Toon-Up gags. Unlike the other gag tracks, if a Toon-Up gag misses, the targeted toon will still gain laff points. However, they will not gain as many laff points as they would if it hadn't missed and will not gain skill points. To indicate a missed Toon-Up, a toon will chuckle instead of laughing. A chuckle is simply a series of words not capitalized, such as "ha ha ha" or "heh". A laugh can be the first letter capitalized, such as "Ha Ha Ha" or if the toon-up heals at least 17 laff, all letters would be capitalized, such as "HA HA HA!" "HO HO HO!" and "BWAH HAH HAH HAH!"
- They heal toons, which troubles the cogs from defeating the toons.
- Some gags can heal all other toons, excluding the toon using the gag.
- Toon-Up gags will always heal toons, with the exception of the toon using the gag. Regardless of the accuracy or if the gag misses, to a lesser effect however. For example, a Feather that misses will only heal 2 Laff Points.
- Group Toon-Up is evenly divided to all toons; therefore, weaker Toon-Up will weakly heal toons.
- Using Toon-Up gags on toons with a full laff meter will not earn any skill points.
- Toons cannot heal themselves.
Group Toon-Up is basically a Toon-Up gag that can be used to heal all toons in battle. Unlike other gag tracks, such as Sound or the level seven gags, the heal is evenly divided among the group. In a formula equation, take the maximum heal of a group Toon-Up and divide it by the number of toons, not including yourself.
- Where X is the maximum heal.
- Where Y is the number of toons (not including yourself).
For example, a Bamboo Cane heals one toon with "45" laff points. There are two toons in battle, again, not including yourself:
(In the case of decimals, round it up or down)
All toons are healed with "23" laff points.
|Gag||Image||Healing||Affects||Carry Capacity||Next Level|
|Bamboo Cane||40||45||44-49||All Toons||5-15||2,000|
|Pixie Dust||60||70||66-77||One Toon||3-7||6,000|
|Juggling Balls||90||120||99-132||All Toons||3||10,000|
|High Dive||210||210||231||All Toons||1||500 to Go!|
There are six SOS toons who use Toon-Up gags.
|Phil Bettur||Field office||Bamboo Cane|| +10 laff points to one toon|
+5 laff points to two toons
+3 laff points to three or more toons
|Emma Phatic||Field office||Bamboo Cane|| +20 laff points to one toon|
+10 laff points to two toons
+7 laff points to three toons
+5 laff points to four toons
|GiggleMesh||Field office||Bamboo Cane|| +30 laff points to one toon|
+15 laff points to two toons
+10 laff points to three toons
+8 laff points to four toons
|Madam Chuckle||Vice President||Juggling Balls|| +45 laff points to one toon|
+23 laff points to two toons
+15 laff points to three toons
+11 laff points to four toons
|Daffy Don||Vice President||Juggling Balls|| +70 laff points to one toon|
+35 laff points to two toons
+23 laff points to three toons
+18 laff points to four toons
|Flippy||Vice President||Juggling Balls|| +124 laff points to one toon|
+68 laff points to two toons
+41 laff points to three toons
+31 laff points to four toons
|Professor Guffaw||Vice President||--||Restocks Toon-Up gags to all toons||★★★|
- Main article: Super Toon-Up
Super Toon-Up is a battle power-up that helps boost the strength of a Toon-Up gag's healing. If a toon encounters a cog near an animated trashcan, the trashcan will support the toon by strengthening up non-organic Toon-Up gags.
This is currently all the trading cards for Toon-Up.
In other languages
- ↑ "Toon-Up gags let you fill other Toon's Laff meters in battle." Official Toontown Player's Guide. Toontown.com.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Laff points for Toon-Up gags that affect all Toons are divided up among the Toons in the battle that need Laff points the most." Official Toontown Player's Guide. Toontown.com.
- ↑ "Toon Tip: Any Toons who only get a chuckle out of your Toon-up - expressed with a "tee-hee" - will not result in a successful Toon-up and will not yield any experience." Official Toontown Player's Guide. Toontown.com.
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|