Tightwad is the third cog on the corporate ladder of Cashbots. Their levels range from three to seven.
- "That's Mr. Tightwad to you."
- "I'm going to make a big dent in your budget."
- "You'll find I'm very tightfisted."
- "I'm going to cut off your funding."
- "I hope you can afford this."
- "Things are about to get very tight."
- "Is this the best deal you can offer?"
- "Let's get going - time is money."
- "You're in a tight spot."
Cog suit promotion
- This is the only fat cog to be ranked third on the corporate ladder.
- Tightwads are yet the weakest ranked Cashbot roaming Cashbot HQ, but they have the strongest attacks in their area.
- Along with the Double Talker, the Tightwad has the strongest level 7 cog move, taking away 18 laff points.
- The Tightwad's weakness is the Sandbag, because they look like bags of money.
- In the trading card, a Tightwad has black hair, when in the game, it has green hair.
Name of origin
A tightwad is a person who doesn't like to spend or lend money.
The Tightwad is a Cashbot.
Two Tightwads walking together in Donald's Dock
I'm going to cut off your funding.
A Tightwad roaming Donald`s Dreamland