|| Let's mingle.
The Mingler is the seventh cog on the corporate ladder of the Sellbots, and is a building-only cog unless there is an invasion. They range from level seven to eleven.
- "Are you sure you're ready to mingle?"
- "You don't know who you're mingling with."
- "I'm going to mingle in your business."
- "Ever mingle with the likes of me?"
- "You're mingling with defeat."
- "Let's mingle."
- "This looks like a good place to mingle."
- "Well, isn't this cozy?"
- "Good, it takes two to mingle."
Cog suit promotion
| I Schmooze, You Lose
Likes: Meeting, Greeting, Cheating, Defeating
- When it comes to damage, the Mingler is the strongest type of cog besides bosses because of its Paradigm Shift attack, which can take away 24 laff points from all toons at Level 11.
- The Mingler's weakness is the Birthday Cake, because they hate anything that celebrates growing older.
- The Mingler, Double Talker and Two-Face share the same head mesh. It is also the only cog out of the three to not have two faces.
- The Mingler is the only cog ranking seventh on the corporate ladder to have five attacks. Others have four.
- The Name Dropper mentions the Mingler in a quote.
- On the trading card, it appears to be trying to shake hands with a toon playing with another toon, making him feel uneasy.
- It is also the only Cog trading card with four things the Cog likes.
- The Mingler and The Big Cheese are the only two cogs that have "The" in their names.
- The Mingler has no signature moves.
- Though the cogs are robots, making them genderless, The Mingler has a feminine appearance, much like the Name Dropper, Micromanager, and Number Cruncher.
Name of origin
A Mingler is a person who makes sure to know everyone in the room. They use these contacts to get ahead in their job.
In other languages
| Brazilian Portuguese
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20070308022508/http://disney.terra.es:80/toontown/guia/pg_33.htm
- ↑ http://toontown-click.de/handbuch/seite38.htm
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAWwkPRjA00
- ↑ https://www30.atwiki.jp/toontown/pages/86.html