Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Sleet Street → Baritone Boulevard, Minnie's Melodyland|
Walrus Way → Lighthouse Lane, Donald's Dock
Polar Place → Lawbot Headquarters
|Number of buildings:||92|
|Number of streets:||3|
|v • d • e|
The Brrrgh is an icy, cold, and anything winter-related neighborhood. NPCs and toon buildings are named based upon things related to the cold. The color scheme is entirely blue and white. Pluto can be found wandering around the frigid playground. The treasure is the snowflake, which heals 12 laff points.
In the playground, one can see the many snowflakes fall from the sky. A lake has been frozen, although one spot is thawed to allow toons to fish. The Toon HQs resemble an igloo. As with all playgrounds, The Brrrgh contains a clothing store, pet shop, gag shop, trolley, and a party gate.
- Main article: ToonTask Guide/The Brrrgh
- Main article: Lawbot Headquarters
Lawbot Headquarters is home to the Lawbots. It is located off Polar Place, which mostly consist of Lawbots roaming the streets. Within Lawbot Headquarters are the District Attorney's Office and the Lawbot boss, the Chief Justice.
- The Brrrgh is one of the only two neighborhoods in which the owner NPC only talks during Halloween, Winter Holiday, and April Toons' Week (the other being Donald's Dock).
- This is the only place where you can catch the Frozen Fish due to the fact that the water is very cold and icy.
- This is the only place in Toontown to have weather effects.
- This is one of only two neighborhoods to not have the Disney characters' names in its title, the other being Toontown Central.
- Before Toontown had Toontasks, the Toon HQ wasn't a building, but just a large igloo with two entrances and no doors.
- In the phase files, The Brrrgh is labeled the_burrrgh, adding a "u."
In other languages
|French||Le Glagla |
|Brazilian Portuguese||O Brrrgh |
|Japanese||ブルブルランド Buruburu Land |
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn6E2vDrb5o
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20071215183906/http://disney.terra.es/toontown/guia/pg_05.htm
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttpVL_ZO6iU
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iGC9nHUcso
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20090602125952/http://toontown.disney.co.jp/guide/beginner/04.html