The Big Cheese is the eighth cog on the Bossbot Corporate Ladder. It is a building-only cog (unless there is a cog invasion), and can be found extensively in the facilities of Bossbot Headquarters. It can range range in level from eight to twelve.
- "I'm going to make mozzarella outta ya."
- "I've been told I'm very strong."
- "You can call me Jack."
- "I'm going to cream you."
- "Careful, I know your expiration date."
- "Beating you will be a breeze."
- "Watch out, I'm Gouda get ya."
- "Are you sure? I can be a real Muenster at times."
- "Don't you think I've aged well?"
- "Watch out, I'm a wiz at this game."
- "Well finally, I was afraid you were stringing me along."
Cog suit promotions
|The Big Cheese
| 2880|| 3770|| 4660|| 5500|| 23300|| 2880|| 23300|| 2880|| 3770
| 4660|| 5500|| 23300|| 2880|| 3770|| 4660|| 5500|| 6440|| 7330
| 8220|| 9110|| 10000|| 23300|| 2880|| 3770|| 4660|| 5500|| 6440
| 7330|| 8220|| 9110|| 10000|| 23300|| 2880|| 3770|| 4660|| 5500
| 6440|| 7330|| 8220|| 9110|| 10000|| 23300||Maxed
|A yellow background indicates a laff boost.
- The Big Cheese is the only cog on the eight panel of the corporate ladder that does not have a group attack.
- The Big Cheese has the hardest cog promotion prerequisites, and it is also unique in terms of Stock Options.
- On the trading card, The Big Cheese is yellow, but in the game it is green.
- Also on the trading card, The Big Cheese is riding a golf cart, possibly referring to the cog golf courses, before being released along with Bossbot HQ.
- There are two attacks on the trading card for The Big Cheese that are not seen in-game: "Flood the Market" and "Song and Dance."
- "Song and Dance" may also be the only projected move that only works for lower level versions of this cog, as on the card the damage for a level twelve isn't included.
- On the back of this cog's trading card, it states that The Big Cheeses hate mice especially, probably because mice are known to eat cheese (in cartoons).
- The face of The Big Cheese can be found at victory parties, on the trampolines.
- It seems The Big Cheeses' heads are edible, as Lil Oldman gives a Toontask to get lumpy cheese from The Big Cheeses.
- The Big Cheeses are the only cog that does different damage in the same level to certain toons.
- The Big Cheese is the only cog inspired by a food item.
- The head resembles Swiss cheese due to the popular cliche of cheese being full of holes in older cartoons, similarly to Swiss cheese.
- Its speech contains jokes pertaining to cheese, such as "Are you sure? I can be a real Muenster at times.", "You can call me Jack.", and "I'm going to make mozzarella outta ya."
- The Big Cheese is seen in the Name Dropper trading card.
- The Big Cheese appears in many media for the game.
- It is also one of the cogs that has the word "the" in it's name, the other cog being The Mingler.
Name of origin
A big cheese is a slang word meaning someone who is an important, influential person. In other words, he or she is the "big boss."
- Click here to see this article's gallery.