|The Big Cheese|
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
Chief Executive Officer
|v • d • e|
|“||Watch out, I'm a wiz at this game.||”|
The Big Cheese is the eighth cog on the Bossbot Corporate ladder. It is a building-only cog (unless there is a cog invasion), and can be found extensively in the facilities of Bossbot Headquarters. It can range in level from eight to twelve.
- "I'm going to make mozzarella outta ya."
- "I've been told I'm very strong."
- "You can call me Jack."
- "I'm going to cream you!"
- "Careful, I know your expiration date."
- "Beating you will be a breeze."
- "Watch out, I'm Gouda get ya."
- "Are you sure? I can be a real Muenster at times."
- "Don't you think I've aged well?"
- "Watch out, I'm a wiz at this game."
- "Well finally, I was afraid you were stringing me along."
Cog suit promotions
|The Big Cheese|
|A yellow background indicates a laff boost.|
| He'll Putt You Away!
Dislikes: Toons, Especially Mice
Likes: Bad Smells, Swiss Banks
- The Big Cheese is the only cog on the eighth panel of the corporate ladder that does not have a group attack.
- The Big Cheese has the hardest cog promotion prerequisites, and it is also unique in terms of Stock Options.
- On the trading card, The Big Cheese is yellow, but in the game it is green.
- Also on the trading card, The Big Cheese is riding a golf cart and wears a golfer's attire, possibly referring to the cog golf courses, before being released along with Bossbot HQ.
- There are two attacks on the trading card for The Big Cheese that are not seen in-game: "Flood the Market" and "Song and Dance."
- "Song and Dance" may also be the only projected move that only works for lower level versions of this cog, as on the card the damage for a level twelve isn't included.
- "Flood the Market" could be a similar move to Market Crash.
- On the back of this cog's trading card, it states that Big Cheeses hate mice especially, probably because mice are known to eat cheese (in cartoons).
- The face of The Big Cheese can be found at victory parties, on the trampolines.
- It seems The Big Cheeses' heads are edible, as Lil Oldman gives a Toontask to get lumpy cheese from The Big Cheeses.
- The Big Cheeses are the only cog that does different damage in the same level to certain Toons.
- The Big Cheese is the only cog inspired by a food item.
- The head resembles Swiss cheese due to the popular cliche of cheese being full of holes in older cartoons, similarly to Swiss cheese.
- Its speech contains jokes pertaining to cheese, such as "Watch out, I'm Gouda get ya", "You can call me Jack", and "I'm going to make mozzarella outta ya".
- The Big Cheese is seen in the Name Dropper trading card.
- The Big Cheese appears in many media for the game.
- It is also one of the cogs that has the word "the" in its name, the other cog being The Mingler.
- Several Big Cheeses invaded Toontown a few days before closure.
Name of origin
A "Big Cheese" is a slang word meaning someone who is an important, influential person. In other words, he or she is the "big boss". 
|Brazilian Portuguese||O Rei Da Cocada Preta |
- ↑ http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/big%20cheese
- ↑ http://toontown-toon.skyrock.com/2234483235-Liste-des-Mechants-cogs.html
- ↑ http://toontown.forumeiros.com/t8-guia-de-cogs
- ↑ https://www30.atwiki.jp/toontown/pages/72.html
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e-2SmfBrBg
|Levels||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Bossbots||Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter • Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese • Chief Executive Officer|
|Lawbots||Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor • Legal Eagle • Big Wig • Chief Justice|
|Cashbots||Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags • Loan Shark • Robber Baron • Chief Financial Officer|
|Sellbots||Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face • The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood • Vice President|
|Other||Skelecog • Virtual skelecog • Version 2.0 Cog • Cog Waiter • Goon|