|| Too bad for you, I make house calls.
Telemarketers are the second cog on the corporate ladder of the Sellbots and has a level range of two to six.
Starting Battle Phrases
- "I plan on making this inconvenient for you."
- "I'm prepared to close this deal quickly."
- "This a bad time? Good."
- "You should have missed my call."
- "I will be reversing the charges for this call."
- "Can I interest you in an insurance plan?"
- "I was planning on running into you."
- "Too bad for you, I make house calls."
- "I'm going to use up a lot of your resources."
- "I have some costly items for you today."
- "You can't get rid of me now!"
- "You can't get away from me now!"
- "Surprised to hear from me?"
- "Caller ID can't stop me."
Cog suit promotion
| I Love House Calls
Dislikes: Busy Signals, Toons
Likes: Interrupting Dinner
- The Telemarketer's weakness is the Whistle, because they hate it when you do that into the phone.
- Telemarketer promotions are the same as Short Change promotions.
- The Telemarketer resembles the Spin Doctor.
- The Telemarketer trading card is one of the pictures in the Bossbot Clubhouse.
- They can be seen on the Grand Piano trading card.
- The trading card features the well-known "jagged separation line" scenario, in which the Telemarketer is interrupting a Toon while showering.
- Professor Flake invented the Anti-Cog Control Hat because he believes Telemarketers are trying to control Toons.
- There are two Telemarketer statues in Sellbot Headquarters guarding Sellbot Towers, but they have a muscular body.
- There is a Telemarketer statue in every Cog building, along with a Bottom Feeder's statue.
Name of origin
A Telemarketer is someone who sells products or services by making telephone calls to people.