| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
|“||Too bad for you, I make house calls.||”|
- Punchline Place
- Silly Street
- Elm Street
- Oak Street
- Alto Avenue
- Sleet Street
- Sellbot Headquarters
- Sellbot Factory
- Sellbot Towers
- Cog building
- Field office
Starting Battle Phrases
- "I plan on making this inconvenient for you."
- "I'm prepared to close this deal quickly."
- "This a bad time? Good."
- "You should have missed my call."
- "I will be reversing the charges for this call."
- "Can I interest you in an insurance plan?"
- "I was planning on running into you."
- "Too bad for you, I make house calls."
- "I'm going to use up a lot of your resources."
- "I have some costly items for you today."
- "You can't get rid of me now!"
- "You can't get away from me now!"
- "Surprised to hear from me?"
- "Caller ID can't stop me."
|Clip On Tie|
Cog suit promotion
| I Love House Calls
Dislikes: Busy Signals, Toons
Likes: Interrupting Dinner
- The Telemarketer's weakness is the Whistle, because they hate it when you do that into the phone.
- Telemarketer promotions are the same as Short Change promotions.
- The Telemarketer resembles the Spin Doctor.
- The Telemarketer trading card is one of the pictures in the Bossbot Clubhouse.
- They can be seen on the Grand Piano trading card.
- The trading card features the well-known "jagged separation line" scenario, in which the Telemarketer is interrupting a Toon while showering.
- Professor Flake invented the Anti-Cog Control Hat because he believes Telemarketers are trying to control Toons.
- There are two Telemarketer statues in Sellbot Headquarters guarding Sellbot Towers, but they have a muscular body.
- There is a Telemarketer statue in every Cog building, along with a Bottom Feeder's statue.
Name of origin
A Telemarketer is someone who sells products or services by making telephone calls to people.
In other languages
|Brazilian Portuguese||Operador de Telemarketing |
|Levels||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Bossbots||Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter • Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese • Chief Executive Officer|
|Lawbots||Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor • Legal Eagle • Big Wig • Chief Justice|
|Cashbots||Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags • Loan Shark • Robber Baron • Chief Financial Officer|
|Sellbots||Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face • The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood • Vice President|
|Other||Skelecog • Virtual skelecog • Version 2.0 Cog • Cog Waiter • Goon|