Hey I was hoping you could
I've started an online guide on Youtube I hoped maybe you could give it some publicity and your welcome to use any of my videos if you like. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/user/CJBToontownGuide?feature=mhum 18.104.22.168 11:59, October 3, 2010 (UTC)CBJ
Should we add
On all the cogs pages shouldn't we add where you can find them, like I know you can find lots of Flunkies on Silly Street.CattyLuna 12:33, August 11, 2010 (UTC) CattyLuna
Why lock it?!?! I NEED TO ACCESS THE SOURCE CODE FOR EDITING, I MEAN WHO DO YOU THINK GOT THE TEMPLATES WORKING! Vultraz 00:46, June 16, 2010 (UTC)
WILBUR'S IN THE HOUSE!
Hey guys I've just joined the Wiki. I'll be in Nutty Summit in MML Fighting Cashbots in Alto Avenue
WilburStorm 09:20, February 13, 2011 (UTC)WilburStorm
hi, i created a new wiki related to TT.
I made it for stuff like the Toontask guides, and "Don't Use sound on lured cogs." page.
All of that should be moved there. What do you think, Admins?
Black Hole (55laff) 17:03, March 22, 2011 (UTC)
Open server patch on front page
so, ive been on Live Chat on their site after fixing my TT.
They told me 'open server' is 'Live server'. So, im guessing if you mods can change the patch template on homepage of the wiki? :3
Black Hole (55laff) 08:26, March 26, 2011 (UTC)
Most of the text that I edit becomes code, can someone tell me why?PortalLover 20:29, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
- The ugly and messy RICH TEXT EDITOR (with all the fancy buttons and stuff) is horrible. It's only used for beginner formatting. "Code editor" or Source Mode is the better editor to use as it can do just about everything that RTE can't.
- Oh, to answer your question, it's because RTE can't handle coding, so it switched to the Source Mode editor.
• Bermuda • Contact Me! • 22:19, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Our main page is open to all registered users for a reason. While Wikia recommends the main page to be semi-protected to allow users to know the wiki is editable, I believe that it can be beneficial if users are allowed to edit the main page (to correct any errors, that is). Any edit can easily be reverted, however. Though, in extreme vandalism, we will temporarily protect the main page.
New home page is really nice, I like it!
Good job guys! :D.
== how do I change my email
Is that 11:59 AM in Pacific time or Wikia time? And would having a picture of dynamite next to it indicate warning or would it just depress people? IDK. The color makes it look like it's counting down to something happy. Theevina • talk 16:00, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
- I had to get off asap, but hopefully now I can improve the countdown, etc.
Keep in mind, who are you sending the petition to? Our petition, supported by ToonTask.com, will be sent to the four particular people in charge of the game: the Director of Guest Experience, VP Game of Operations, Co-President of Disney Interactive, and Chairman and CEO of the company.
|“||This petition is the ONLY one that is going DIRECTLY to the 4 particular people in charge of the game.... The Director of Guest Experience, VP Game of Operations, Co-President of Disney Interactive, and Chairman and CEO of the company! NO other petition out there are going directly to these people... The others are only going to Toontown! When Toontown receives the others, they will be tossed aside! Make sure your voice is heard to the ones who were in charge of making the decision... The 4 listed in the petition! Not just "Toontown" or "Disney" in general! There were people making the decision, not a company...||”|
Regardless of the amount of signatures, it is very important to note who is going to receive it. You can't just send the petition to Toontown.
To get Disney to sell Toontown rather than delete it. The old owner was great, if anyone else remembers how the site was back in the day.
the close of toontown
- We really have no power over that since it is under Wikia's domain. In other words, Toontown Wiki will stay open.
Is anyone still active? I'm trying to edit the pages and gather some information. If anyone would like to help, tyvm!
—Preceding unsigned comment added by ToonsRUs (talk • contribs) .
Please sign your posts with