This does not happen anymore
I was gardening today, and I got a knew watering can. Then, A ball opened above me. (Just like when you get a Level 7 Gag) Here is a picture. Toontown must of updated it or something.
The Huge Watering Can is the last Watering Can, so it acts like you received a Level 7 Gag. Is this your first time getting this? You should put the images in the article too.
Bermuda Contact Me! 17:59, June 10, 2011 (UTC)
"Days per water"?
The table on watering is kind of a mess. I'd help clean it up, but I wasn't an average gardener on TT, and I'm not even sure what sections of it are trying to say. "Days per water"? Does that mean how long each "water" lasts? If so, how come the table says the small can needs to be used every 2-4 days, but the information below it implies that that each "water" from the small can only lasts one day? Some clarification would be appreciated. :)
- I was an avid gardener and honestly, I'm not sure either. This whole page is a mess.
- My 3-year-old memory tells me that if you water a plant the maximum amount of times (the page says 5 times for the small can - until the soil around the plant is as dark as possible basically) then leave it, it will dry up in 2-4 days.
- With that information, a rough estimate of how long a single water application with the small can lasts is about 1 day. That explains what is written later in the section.
- That's the only interpretation I can think of. It's badly worded regardless.
- ~Flower1470 ♥ 01:58, July 19, 2016 (UTC)