|Level 6 Trap Gag||
|Organic boost:||198 Damage|
|Minimum carry capacity:||2|
|Maximum carry capacity:||2|
|Experience points needed for next gag:||10,000|
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
When first obtained, the TNT does a maximum damage of "90" to one cog. When fully maximized, it can deal a maximum damage of "180". If grown on a tree and is organic, the TNT will increase in damage by nine to eighteen, depending on the maximum damage of its current power. It is capable of defeating level eleven cogs when maxed.
A toon can carry a maximum of two TNTs.
To determine the next increase in damage for the TNT, take the number of skill points required to obtain the next gag and divide it by one more than the number of increase (the maximum damage + 1 - the original damage). You should therefore get an estimate.
The TNT equation:
For every 44 skill points, the TNT's damaging attributes increase.
- The toon using the TNT will pull out the TNT and throw it in front of the targeted cog.
- When the cog with the TNT is successfully lured by a Lure gag, the cog will look down to see the TNT, look up, and look at the TNT again.
- The TNT will explode with a yellow cloud that says "KAPOW!", making the cog a dark gray color and knocking the cog back.
- The cog will take a few steps forward or jump in place, then take a few steps back, turning back to its original colors.
- Then the cog will either return back to normal or be destroyed.
- TNT is also a name for a doodle.
- This gag, along with the Toontanic are tied for the second strongest gag in Toontown and was the strongest gag before level 7 gags were introduced.
- The first TNT in Toontown can be found in Toon Hall, except that it's broken.
- The cog on the trading card is a Telemarketer.
- The trading card shows the TNT as a detonator, while it is a dynamite stick in-game.
The TNT stands for "trinitrotoluene" and is extremely toxic and explosive in real life. It was often used as a surprise tactic on unexpecting people as a joke in cartoons.
In other languages
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|