|| The doctor is in, the Toon is out.
A Spin Doctor is the sixth cog on the corporate ladder of Lawbots. Their levels range from six to ten.
Starting Battle Phrases
- "You'll never know when I'll stop."
- "Care to take a few turns with me?"
- "The doctor is in, the Toon is out."
- "I have my own special spin on the subject."
- "Let me take you for a spin..."
- "The doctor will see you now."
- "You look like you need a doctor."
- "You think this won't hurt a bit, but it will!"
|| Click to enlarge
Cog suit promotion
| Spinning Equals Winning
Dislikes: Toons, Straight Answers
Likes: Twisting the Truth, Dizziness
- The Spin Doctor looks similar to the Telemarketer, the only difference being size, a mint-green face, a doctor's mirror and is a Lawbot, and the Telemarketer being a Sellbot.
- Spin Doctors and Telemarketers also have the same head mesh.
- On the trading card, the Spin Doctor's face resembles that of a Bloodsucker, Mover & Shaker and an Ambulance Chaser rather than that of a Telemarketer.
- Spin Doctor promotions are the same as Loan Shark, Downsizer and Mr. Hollywood promotions.
- They are one of the two cogs that are medically related cogs. The other one is the Ambulance Chaser. Coincidentally, both are Lawbots.
- On the trading card, the Spin Doctor is spinning a Toon dog.
- The Spin Doctor is wearing a stethoscope on the trading card, which is not seen in-game.
- Spin Doctor's weakness is the Anvil, because an anvil a day keeps the doctor away!
Name of origin
A Spin Doctor is a term for someone who makes bad things sound good, or vice versa.
In other languages
| Brazilian Portuguese
||Relações Públicas 
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iGC9nHUcso
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e-2SmfBrBg