Sound is a gag track, available once a toon commences the Toontasks in Toontown Central and once again in Minnie's Melodyland, if not chosen at firsthand. These gags are the fourth gags used in battle - coming after Lure. It has a high accuracy, and targets all cogs.
The Sound track is capable of attacking all cogs. However, the attack is not strong enough to handle alone. It is generally better to use with a group of toons, grouping the damage together, which causes a strong damage to all cogs, possibly able to defeat them in one round.
- It is not as powerful when used alone.
- It will wake up all lured cogs.
- It takes the most gag points to level up out of all the gag tracks.
|Gag||Image||Damage||Affects||Carry Capacity||Next Level|
|Bike Horn||3||4||4-5||All Cogs||10-30||40|
|Elephant Trunk||19||21||20-23||All Cogs||3-7||7,500|
|Opera Singer||90||90||99||All Cogs||1||500 to Go!|
This is a chart that lists all Sound gags and whether they benefit (capable of defeating in one single hit) or do nothing to cogs of the same level or stronger. This chart is according to the number of toons in battle; assume all toons are using the same gag, and none of them have organic sound.
|Gag||1 toon||2 toons||3 toons||4 toons|
|Bike Horn||--||Capable of defeating level 1 cogs||Capable of defeating level 2 cogs||Capable of defeating level 3 cogs|
|Whistle||Capable of defeating level 1 cogs||Capable of defeating level 2 cogs||Capable of defeating level 3 cogs||Capable of defeating level 4 cogs|
|Bugle||Capable of defeating level 1 cogs||Capable of defeating level 3 cogs||Capable of defeating level 4 cogs||Capable of defeating level 5 cogs|
|Aoogah||Capable of defeating level 2 cogs||Capable of defeating level 4 cogs||Capable of defeating level 6 cogs||Capable of defeating level 7 cogs|
|Elephant Trunk||Capable of defeating level 3 cogs||Capable of defeating level 5 cogs||Capable of defeating level 7 cogs||Capable of defeating level 8 cogs|
|Foghorn||Capable of defeating level 5 cogs||Capable of defeating level 9 cogs||Capable of defeating level 11 cogs||Capable of defeating level 12 cogs|
|Opera Singer||Capable of defeating level 8 cogs||Capable of defeating level 12 cogs|
|A gag with merged cells indicates the same thing as if the gag was organic or not.|
Assume all toons are using the same gag.
There are six SOS toons who use Sound gags, as well as a toon who will restock Sound gags.
|Toon||Type||Gag||Role||Value||Capable of defeating|
|Bea Sharpe||Field office||Whistle||-10 health points to all cogs||Level 1 cogs|
|Otto Toon||Field office||Aoogah||-20 health points to all cogs||★||Level 3 cogs|
|Al Capella||Field office||Elephant Trunk||-30 health points to all cogs||★★||Level 4 cogs|
|Barbara Seville||Vice President||Foghorn||-40 health points to all cogs||★★★||Level 4 cogs|
|Sid Sonata||Vice President||Foghorn||-50 health points to all cogs||★★★★||Level 5 cogs|
|Moe Zart||Vice President||Foghorn||-80 health points to all cogs||★★★★★||Level 7 cogs|
|Melody Wavers||Vice President||--||Restocks Sound gags to all toons||★★★||--|
These are currently all the trading cards for Sound.
- Every Sound gag uses a megaphone.
- When using a Sound gag on two or more cogs, the toon will receive the same credit as when battling one.
- If all but one cog is lured, the chances of the Sound gags to miss is still possible.
- All Sound gags, except Opera Singer, need more experience points than other gag tracks. (example: instead of 2000 points for elephant trunk you need 2500 and foghorn needs 7500, not 6000, so it requires more work for the sound gags.)
- Sound, along with Toon-Up are the only gag tracks to be offered twice (not including the leftover gag tracks at The Brrrgh) - the first in Toontown Central, the second in Minnie's Melodyland.
- In every sound gag, after it hits the cogs wipe off their shoulders, even though they weren't touched by anything.
- It is the only gag track excluding level 7 gags and certain lure gags to target all cogs.
- Sound, along with Throw and Squirt, stuns cogs, which improves the accuracy of Drop gags if used in the same round.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Sound gags are just as accurate as Squirt gags - they rarely miss." Official Toontown Player's Guide. Toontown.com.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Sound gags hit every Cog at once, but are not very powerful." Official Toontown Player's Guide. Toontown.com.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Think twice before using a Sound gag on lured Cogs - it will wake them from their lured state!" Official Toontown Player's Guide. Toontown.com.
- ↑ "You can make your chances of hitting a Cog with a Drop gag greater by stunning them first with another type of gag in the same attack. Naturally, you'll need another Toon to do this for you, so coordinate accordingly!" Official Toontown Player's Guide. Toontown.com.
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|