|Weakness:||Whole Cream Pie|
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
Skelecogs are "skeletons" of cogs, presumably cogs that are still being built. They can be found in any cog facility and every boss cog battle except the Chief Justice. A skelecogs' type is recognized by looking at their tie or nametag. Their attacks are the same as the cog from whom their design is taken.
There are different types of Skelecogs: large, thin, and muscular. Large skelecogs, who have a medium sized grinning mouth and have their arms/legs far out away from their body, represent cogs such as Money Bags, Glad Handers, and Flunkies. Thin skelecogs, who have their appendages very close to their body with a small grin, represent cogs such as Spin Doctors, Loan Sharks, and Mover & Shakers. Finally, there are muscular cogs with their arms and legs equally spread out, a hat, a menacing grin, and cogs around their torso. Muscular cogs represent cogs such as Mr. Hollywoods, Big Wigs, and Robber Barons.
- Sellbot Factory
- Sellbot Towers
- Cashbot Mint
- Cashbot Vault
- District Attorney's Office
- Cog golf courses (as V2.0 cogs)
- Bossbot Clubhouse (as V2.0 cogs)
|Grunt (one word)|
|Murmur (two words)|
|Statement (three or more words)|
| Don't Metal in Our Business
Dislikes: Rainy Days, Toons
Likes: Movies with Robots, Rustproofing
Skelecogs are nasty - they can use any cog attack!
- The skelecogs' name is a pun of the word skeleton, due to their appearance.
- In the District Attorney's Office, there are Virtual skelecogs that can be awoken by incorrectly solving a puzzle.
- Their weakness is the Whole Cream Pie, because Skelecogs are so skinny, they need to eat something![Citation Needed »]
- Skelecogs are never less than level 4.
- There was a picture in the Toon News... for the Amused! of a group of cogs in the Sellbot Factory, which included a level 7 skelecog; however, there are no level 7 skelecogs in the real Sellbot Factory.
- The Chief Executive Officer is the only boss that is a skelecog.
- The skelecog is the only cog that can be any type (Bossbot, Cashbot, etc).
- On the trading card, a skelecog is seen running in front of the Vice President and Chief Financial Officer holding a gavel. This skelecog might be a Lawbot since the gavel is the insignia of the Lawbots.
- The skelecogs' voicesounds are muffled and more robotic, and it sounds vaguely similar to a regular cog's voice.
- According to release notes on Disney's Online Worlds, Skelecog invasions took place in March of 2004 and again on April 8, 2008. [Citation Needed »]
In other languages
|Levels||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Bossbots||Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter • Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese • Chief Executive Officer|
|Lawbots||Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor • Legal Eagle • Big Wig • Chief Justice|
|Cashbots||Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags • Loan Shark • Robber Baron • Chief Financial Officer|
|Sellbots||Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face • The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood • Vice President|
|Other||Skelecog • Virtual skelecog • Version 2.0 Cog • Cog Waiter • Goon|