Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Actually, this street is more "ridiculous" than "silly"...|
| Goes to:|
|Minimum cog level:||1|
|Maximum cog level:||3|
|Max building floors:||3 floors|
|Building cog level:||7|
|Cog type rarity|
|v • d • e|
The fisherman at this street's fishing hole is Fisherman Billy.
- Impractical Jokes (T.P. Rolle)
- All Smiles Tooth Repair (Dentist Daniel)
- The Hogwash & Dry (Babbles Blowhard)
- One-Liner Miners (Canary Coalmine)
- Walt's Little D Diner
- Toontown Sign Factory (Bill Board)
- Jumping Beans (Dancing Diego)
- Tickle Machines (Feather Duster)
- All Fun and Games Shop (Lazy Hal)
- Dr. Tom Foolery (Dr. Tom)
- Mr. Mouse Takes A Trip
- Dr. I. M. Euphoric (Dr. Euphoric)
- Dottie's Ditzy Diner
- The Merry Mimes (Silent Simone)
- Weird Beard's Disguise Shop (Sneezy Kitty)
- Silly Stunts (Rollo The Amazing)
- All That Razz Dance Academy (Roz Berry)
- Soup Forks (Dan Dribbles)
- Paper Airplanes (Patty Papercut)
- Laughing Gas Station (Sal Snicker)
- Mary's Go Around Travel Company (Mary)
- Happy Hooligans Pub (Bruiser McDougal)
- House of Bad Pies (Ma Putrid)
- Jesse's Joke Repair (Jesse Jester)
- Daffy Taffy (Daffy Don)
- The Happy Times (Happy Heikyung)
- The Laughin' Place (Honey Haha)
- Flo's Oats and Grits
- Clown Class (Professor Binky)
- Tee-Hee Tea Shop (Madam Chuckle)
- Laughing Lessons (Professor Guffaw)
- Funny Money Savings & Loan (Woody Nickel)
- Used Clown Cars (Loony Louis)
- Frank's Pranks (Frank Furter)
- Steamboat Willie
- Monkey Tricks (Harry Ape)
- Joy Buzzers to the World (Joy Buzzer)
- Muldoon's Maroon Balloons (Muldoon)
- Canned Bottles (Spamonia Biggles)
- This is one of the two streets that have an equal percentage between cog types (the other being Lullaby Lane).
- This street has the most shops.
- There is a shortcut on this street fairly close to the Toon Headquarters.
- This was the first street to get animated, because there was a fire hydrant dancing.
In other languages