|Level 4 Squirt Gag||
|Organic boost:||23 Damage|
|Minimum carry capacity:||5|
|Maximum carry capacity:||15|
|Experience points needed for next gag:||2,000|
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
At first, the Seltzer Bottle can deal a maximum damage of "18". The maximum damage gradually increases if the Squirt skill bar increases, maximizing to a damage of "21" after obtaining the next gag. If grown on a tree and is organic, the maximum damage increases by one to two.
A toon can carry a maximum of five Seltzer Bottles when first obtained. After earning the Storm Cloud gag, a toon can carry a maximum of fifteen Seltzer Bottles.
To determine the next increase in cog damage for a Seltzer Bottle, take the number of skill points required to obtain the next gag and divide it by the number of increase (the maximum cog damage - the original cog damage). By using this method, you will get an estimate of the increase in damage.
The Seltzer Bottle equation:
For every 533 skill points, the Seltzer Bottle's damage attributes increase.
- The toon will take out a bottle from the right pocket.
- The toon slightly backs away (recoil).
- He or she switches the top of the seltzer bottle.
- If it works, the water will spray at the cog's suit and head area. If it doesn't work, the cog will jump to the side, avoiding it.
- The cog will be stunned and will either return back to normal or be destroyed.
- The seltzer bottle bears a strong resemblance to a fire extinguisher, though it is modeled after a very old style of glass bottles.
- The seltzer bottle is essential in the final round in the CEO battle as it will deduct the CEO's health depending on how long you hold the bottle.
- This is the final Squirt gag a non-member can get.
- This is a classic gag used by clowns.
- Before Toontown received its redesigned website in 2010, a seltzer bottle loading screen would appear for users launched the game via browser. Once the seltzer bottle was 100% filled, the game window would launch.
- On Toontown's Japanese website, a pink cat Toon would be seen holding a seltzer bottle. If this pink cat was clicked, she would squirt the seltzer bottle, then take the user to a link.
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|