|Number of entrances:||2|
|Number of variations:||1|
|Minimum cog level:||3|
|Maximum cog level:||9|
|Cog boss:||Factory foreman|
|v • d • e|
The Sellbot Factory is a cog facility in Sellbot Headquarters. Toons can battle Sellbots and earn Sellbot cog suit parts or Merits for a promotion. Inside of the factory are many groups of Sellbots, goons, obstacles, and barrels added by the Toon Resistance for toons to restock gags, laff points or jellybeans. A group of four toons can enter the elevator or form a Boarding Group to defeat the cogs in the factory. The factory has two entrances: The front entrance and the side entrance. The cogs in the Sellbot factory are level 3 to level 9.
Each of the normal Sellbots has a chance to appear in the factory (but the Mr. Hollywood can only appear as a skelecog, the foreman). In total, there are 35 cogs in Sellbot Factory.
- Cold Caller (every room except the silos)
- Telemarketer (every room)
- Name Dropper (every room)
- Glad Hander (every room)
- Mover & Shaker (every room, foreman)
- Two-Face (warehouse, boiler room and the silos, foreman)
- The Mingler (the silos, foreman)
- Mr. Hollywood (Center silo, Only as the foreman)
- Goon (West and East catwalk and the warehouse)
- Factory foreman (Center silo control room)
- Skelecog (Gear room, Pipe room, Center silo [as the foreman])
Rooms and Obstacles
A label on the screen will show where a toon is located in the factory.
Front Entrance The southernmost door in the factory.
Lobby Between the front entrance and the hallway. Contains 3 cogs (3, 3, 5) and a goon (3 damage). A button unlocks the door to the hallway.
Hallway Between the lobby and the lobby hallway. Contains a throw restock barrel.
Lobby Hallway Empty and connects several rooms. Boiler Room to west, Gear Room to east, Warehouse Lookout to north, and Hallway to south.
Boiler Room Between Lobby Hallway and West Catwalk. Contains 3 cogs (4, 5, 6).
Gear Room Between Lobby Hallway and East Catwalk. Contains 3 cogs (5, 5, 6).
Paint Mixer Between the West Catwalk and the Paint Mixer Storage Room. Contains a puzzle that involves jumping from moving platforms and avoiding falling in toxic paint below.
Paint Mixer Storage Room Contains restock barrels (of what kind?)
Warehouse Lookout A balcony overlooking the warehouse. It is a dead end, not a shortcut.
Warehouse An important room of the factory connecting the upper and lower parts. Contains 4 cogs (4, 5, 5, 6) which must be defeated to proceed. Stepping on buttons will activate the stompers to crush the goons wandering in the room. One of the buttons also unlocks a door to the silos. The warehouse connects to the West Catwalk, East Catwalk, West Silo Catwalk and East Silo Catwalk.
West Silo Catwalk A short catwalk connecting the warehouse to the West Silo via an elevator (called the West Elevator Shaft).
East Silo Catwalk A short catwalk connecting the warehouse to the East Silo via an elevator (called the East Elevator Shaft).
West Silo The roof of a silo containing 3 cogs (6, 6, 7). It connects to West Silo Catwalk via the elevator, West Silo Control Room, and Center Silo.
West Silo Control Room Contains a button which will unlock 1/2 of the center silo door. Cogs on the West Silo must be defeated to enter this room.
East Silo Contains 3 cogs (6, 6, 7). It connects to East Silo Catwalk via the elevator, East Silo Control Room, and Center Silo.
East Silo Control Room Contains a button which will unlock 1/2 of the center silo door. Cogs on the East Silo must be defeated to enter this room.
Center Silo Connects West Silo, East Silo and Center Silo Control Room
Center Silo Control Room Contains 4 cogs (6, 6, 6, 9) which includes the Factory foreman. When the foreman is defeated the factory instance will end and all toons will automatically teleport away. The door to the control room is locked and can't be opened unless both of the side silo buttons are pressed in their respective control rooms. Aka, all cogs on the silos must be defeated.
Side Entrance The westernmost door in the factory. Connects to the Duct Room.
Duct Room Between the side entrance and Stomper Alley. Contains 3 cogs (? ? ?). A button unlocks the door to Stomper Alley.
Stomper Alley Connects the Duct Room, Pipe Room, and Lava Room Foyer. To reach the lava room foyer a toon must navigate through several stompers. The stomper alley also contains a toon-up gag restock barrel and a button to unlock the Duct Room if it hasn't been opened from the other side.
Pipe Room A long room connecting the West Catwalk and Stomper Alley. It is divided into two sections each containing 3 cogs (4, 4, 5).
Lava Room Foyer Connects Lava Room, Oil Room Hallway, and Stomper Alley.
Lava Room Connects Lava Room Foyer and Lava Storage Room. Toons can only reach the storage room by riding the conveyor belt to the end without being pushed into the lava by pistons on both sides.
Lava Storage Room Contains restock barrels (which ones?).
Oil Room Hallway Connects Lava Room Foyer with the Oil Room and West Catwalk. The door to the West Catwalk can only be unlocked from a button in the Oil Room.
Oil Room Contains 3 cogs (5, 5, 6?) and a button to unlock the door to the West Catwalk.
East Catwalk A hanging walkway connecting various rooms of the factory. Guarded by goons. Connects to the Warehouse, Gear Room, and Paint Mixer.
West Catwalk A hanging walkway connecting various rooms of the factory. Guarded by goons. Connects to the Warehouse, Boiler Room, Pipe Room, and Oil Room. The door to the Oil Room is locked from the opposite side.
After successfully defeating many groups of cogs and working your way past the obstacles, you must face the Factory Foreman in the Center Silo Control Room. It is a level 9 skelecog, the highest level cog in the factory, who is accompanied by three level 6 cogs. When the Foreman and the accompanied cogs are defeated, you will get your reward for completing the factory: 388 merits if every cog in the factory is defeated (or 776 during a cog invasion), gag experience, and a Sellbot disguise part if you have not already completed it.
Laff Point Limits
The front entrance has no laff limit, but the side entrance only allows toons with at least 31 laff points remaining to enter.
- Sellbots in the factory are at lower levels compared to cogs in other Cog HQ facilities. There are no level 10, 11, or 12 cogs here.
- There is a 2x experience multiplier for the entire Sellbot factory.
- None of the rooms in the factory show actual cog production.
- The Sellbot Factory was originally going to be the Sellbot Leg Factory. This was a part of Disney's original plans for Cog headquarters, where there would be a factory for every cog suit part. Toons would get a Sellbot leg part here.
- In the game files, it is still called the Sellbot Leg Factory.
- When Sellbot HQ was released, the factory featured goons which if ran into could take away up to 20 laff points. [Citation Needed »]
- Back in 2004, cogs in the factory could have levels between 3 and 11; however, when Cashbot Headquarters was released, an update drastically lowered the difficulty of the factory by lowering the levels of the cogs and reducing goon damage.
- There are only three rooms with skelecogs; the Gear Room, the Pipe Room, and the Center Silo.
- Whichever cog you engage in the Center Silo, their response will be, "Let me introduce you to the Foreman."
- When you engage the Final Battle with the Foreman, he will say "I am the Foreman."
- There are no level 3 Cogs in Sellbot HQ, but there are in the Sellbot Factory.
- There are exactly 35 Cogs roaming the Sellbot Factory.