|“||Oh my heavenly days! This can't be good...||”|
–Scrooge McDuck, Gyro Gearloose's Lab
|v • d • e|
Inside Gyro's lab, Scrooge finds an inactive robot (perhaps a type of cog) with a sign saying, "Do Not Touch!". As cheap and greedy as he can be, Scrooge still activated the "cog", thinking that it would be a big "help" to Toontown and to help him earn a big pile of money. However, this started an endless-production of cogs, from The Big Cheese to Pencil Pushers and Robber Barons. Immediately, a devastated Scrooge regrets activating the "cog". The "cog" produced many other cogs, which made the machine malfunction and caused the production to speed up. Nervous Scrooge watched in horror, while the cogs fly away from the "cog's" orders. The "cog" comes up to Scrooge, and the screen fades away.
Scrooge's current location is unknown.
- The "cog" that Scrooge activated may be a reference to the Chairman.
- Scrooge is the reason why the cogs roam the streets of Toontown.
- He got his name from A Christmas Carol. The main character was Ebenezer Scrooge, which is why McDuck is cold-hearted and cheap most of the time.
- Like Gyro Gearloose, Scrooge is never seen in the game.
- Scrooge McDuck bears a resemblance to that of another Disney character, Ludwig Von Drake.
|Mickey Mouse • Donald Duck • Daisy Duck • Minnie Mouse • Pluto • Goofy • Chip and Dale • Clarabelle Cow • Scrooge McDuck • Gyro Gearloose|
• If you watched or played Toontown Offline and chose the prologue, if you listen closely at the end, you hear the sound of a Toon going sad. It's a possibility that the Cog in the lab made Scrooge go sad.