|This article is about the rewards given from the Vice President battle. For more uses of "SOS toon", see SOS toon.|
|“||So, did you Toons come to rescue me?||”|
–SOS Toon in cage, Sellbot Towers
SOS toons are toons caged in Sellbot Towers in the Vice President battle. After defeating the Vice President, the caged toon will give two identical SOS cards, which can be used to call the NPC into a cog battle. Each SOS toons have different abilities.
SOS toons operate similarly to using a gag in battle. When an SOS toon is called into battle, they will perform their ability. Just like gags, SOS toons can miss at times. However, unlike gags, SOS toons can target all toons or cogs in battle, whether or not the gag they use only targets one toon or cog.
There are twenty-nine SOS toons that can be obtained through the Vice President battle. Each has a rarity: 3-stars being the most common, 4-stars, and 5-stars being the rarest.
|Madam Chuckle||Toon-Up||Juggling Balls||★★★||Heals all toons, including the user|
+45 laff points to one toon
|Daffy Don||Toon-Up||Juggling Balls||★★★★||Heals all toons, including the user|
+70 laff points to one toon
|Flippy||Toon-Up||Juggling Balls||★★★★★||Heals all toons, including the user|
+124 laff points to one toon
|Clerk Will||Trap||Trapdoor||★★★||Deals -50 health points to all non-lured cogs|
|Clerk Penny||Trap||Trapdoor||★★★★||Deals -70 health points to all non-lured cogs|
|Clerk Clara||Trap||Trapdoor||★★★★★||Deals -180 health points to all non-lured cogs|
|Nancy Gas||Lure||Hypno Goggles||★★★||Lures all cogs for 3 rounds|
|Stinky Ned||Lure||Hypno Goggles||★★★||Lures all cogs for 3 rounds|
|Lil Oldman||Lure||Hypno Goggles||★★★★★||Lures all cogs for up to 7 rounds|
|Barbara Seville||Sound||Fog Horn||★★★||Deals -40 health points to all cogs|
|Sid Sonata||Sound||Fog Horn||★★★★||Deals -50 health points to all cogs|
|Moe Zart||Sound||Fog Horn||★★★★★||Deals -80 health points to all cogs|
|Clumsy Ned||Drop||Grand Piano||★★★||Deals -60 health points to all cogs|
|Franz Neckvein||Drop||Grand Piano||★★★★||Deals -100 health points to all cogs|
|Barnacle Bessie||Drop||Grand Piano||★★★★★||Deals -170 health points to all cogs|
|Professor Guffaw||Toon-Up||--||★★★||Restocks Toon-Up gags to all toons|
|Clerk Ray||Trap||--||★★★||Restocks Trap gags to all toons|
|Doctor Drift||Lure||--||★★★||Restocks Lure gags to all toons|
|Melody Wavers||Sound||--||★★★||Restocks Sound gags to all toons|
|Baker Bridget||Throw||--||★★★||Restocks Throw gags to all toons|
|Sofie Squirt||Squirt||--||★★★||Restocks Squirt gags to all toons|
|Shelly Seaweed||Drop||--||★★★||Restocks Drop gags to all toons|
|Professor Pete||All||--||★★★★★||Restocks every gag track to all toons|
|Soggy Bottom||Toons Hit||--||★★★★||Provides perfect accuracy to all toons' gags for the current round|
|Soggy Nell||Toons Hit||--||★★★★||Provides perfect accuracy to all toons' gags for the current round|
|Sticky Lou||Toons Hit||--||★★★★||Provides perfect accuracy to all toons' gags for the current round|
|Flim Flam||Cogs Miss||--||★★★★||Allows all toons to dodge any cog move for the current round|
|Julius Wheezer||Cogs Miss||--||★★★★||Allows all toons to dodge any cog move for the current round|
|Mr. Freeze||Cogs Miss||--||★★★★||Allows all toons to dodge any cog move for the current round|
- Throw and Squirt are the only gag tracks that do not have an SOS toon that damages cogs.
- All "Toons Hit" and "Cog Miss" SOS toons have a 4-star rarity.
- Cogs miss is the only gag effect that can be used on a cog.
- All Trap SOS toons are gag shop clerks.
- Also, the damage-dealing Trap SOS toons use level five gags (Trapdoor), as oppose to all other damage-dealing SOS toons, who use level six gags of their track.
- There is no 4-star lure SOS, as both Nancy Gas and Stinky Ned are 3-star SOS toons.
- The Vice President SOS toons are stronger than the Field Office SOS toons.
- Prior to the addition of field offices, the maximum number of different types of SOS toons that a toon can carry was eight cards. In addition, one card was given instead of two.
- If two or more toons attempt to use the same SOS in the same round, the first toon to pick the SOS will use their SOS while all else will automatically pass.