Rubber Stamp is a cog move that can be performed by Yesmen, Glad Handers, Bottom Feeders and Double Talkers.
- The Cog pulls out a stamp and an ink pad.
- Then it pounds the stamp in the ink pad three times.
- It then pounds the stamp in the air and a box with three "CANCELLED" words will go straight to that toon.
- If the Cog misses, the Toon jumps out of the way and the CANCELLED words disappear behind the Toon.
- "I always make a good impression."
- "It's important to apply firm and even pressure."
- "A perfect imprint every time."
- "I want to stamp you out."
- "You must be RETURNED TO SENDER."
- "You've been CANCELLED."
- "You have a PRIORITY delivery."
- "I'll make sure you RECEIVED my message."
- "You're not going anywhere - you have POSTAGE DUE."
- "I'll need a response ASAP.""
- In most of this attack's phrases, one or more of the words are capitalized, this is because it is the pun.
- Looking closely, the rubber stamp has some letters on it. They seem to say WDIVR.
- The damage of Rubber stamp is always 1 for Double Talker.
- For Glad Handers, the higher their levels, the weaker their rubber stamp's damage.
A Yesman using Rubber Stamp
A Double Talker Using Rubber Stamp
A Glad Hander using the Rubber Stamp.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.