Razzle Dazzle is a cog move. It can be performed by Name Droppers, Two-Faces, Mr. Hollywoods and Yesmen.
- The cog pulls out a mouth with teeth which is only a flat sign.
- When a cog operates it, a ring of white sparkles from the mouth comes out then it forms into a ring and then it will attack the toon.
- When a toon gets hit in this attack, his/her head moves backward then it returns to normal.
- When a toon dodges this attack, he/she jumps out of the way.
- "Read my lips."
- "How about these choppers?"
- "Aren't I charming?"
- "I'm going to wow you."
- "My dentist does excellent work."
- "Blinding aren't they?"
- "Hard to believe these aren't real."
- "Shocking, aren't they?"
- "I'm going to cap this off."
- "I floss after every meal."
- "Say Cheese!'"
- Razzle Dazzle is a term of a confusing or colorful often gaudy action or display.
- Mr. Hollywoods and Yesmen have this attack, and this attack may be similar to the way they smile.
- It is said that the reason that the teeth of the razzle dazzle move are shiny is because it gets brushed several times a day.
- Razzle Dazzle is a weak attack for weak cogs but is much stronger when used by stronger cogs.
- You can sometimes tell if it will miss if the ring moves a certain way and speed.
- Most of the cogs who use this attack are Sellbots.
- Yesmen are the only Bossbots to use Razzle Dazzle.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.