|Level 4 Trap Gag||
|Organic boost:||55 Damage|
|Minimum carry capacity:||3|
|Maximum carry capacity:||10|
|Experience points needed for next gag:||2,000|
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
When first obtained, the Quicksand does a maximum damage of "45" to one cog. When fully maximized, it can deal a maximum damage of "50". If grown on a tree and is organic, the Quicksand will increase in damage by four or five, depending on the maximum damage of its current power. It is capable of defeating level five cogs.
A toon can carry a maximum of three Quicksand when first obtained. After obtaining the TNT gag, a toon can carry a maximum of ten Quicksands.
To determine the next increase in damage for the Quicksand, take the number of skill points required to obtain the next gag and divide it by one more than the number of increase (the maximum damage + 1 - the original damage). You should therefore get an estimate.
The Quicksand equation:
For every 200 skill points, the Quicksand's damage increases.
- The toon will pull out a trigger box.
- The toon will press on the button with their palm, and a large, brown quicksand puddle will form near the targeted cog, also making a distinctive sound as it forms.
- When the cog with the Quicksand is successfully lured by a Lure gag, the cog will look below to see the Quicksand, only to be sucked into the Quicksand waving their arms in panic as they sink.
- The cog falls back onto the ground on its face from the top of the screen and will get back up with its hands and walks backwards.
- The cog will either be destroyed or return back to its spot in line.
- Lure's accuracy can be calculated by putting a Quicksand up in the same round. If the side with three "bumps" is facing the cog, the Lure gag will hit. If the cog is facing the side with two "bumps", there is a chance it could miss.
- This gag is similar to the cog move Liquidate, where the toon sinks into the water.
- Quicksand is one of the gag trading cards with a doodle on it.
- Also, the gag on the trading card is being used by a sack, but in-game the toon uses a trigger and the Quicksand just appears.
In other languages
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|