| General information
| Target: || Group
| Weakest Damage: || 8
| Strongest Damage: || 21
| Signature Move: || No
|| Spin Doctor
|| Mover & Shaker
|v • d • e
Quake is a cog move used by Mover & Shakers and Spin Doctors. This move is almost identical to Shake. Quake is the strongest attack from a Mover & Shaker.
- The cog will hop in the air three times.
- Once the cog lands each time, The toon(s) will trip and lose laff points.
- If it misses, the toon(s) will jump in sync with the cog's jumps.
- "Let's quake, rattle, and roll."
- "I've got a whole lot of quakin' goin' on!"
- "I see you quakin' in your shoes."
- "Here it comes, it's the big one!"
- "This one's off the Richter scale."
- "Now the earth will quake!"
- "Hey, what's shakin'? You!"
- "Ever been in an earthquake?"
- "You're on shaky ground now!""
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.