|Level 5 Toon-Up Gag||
|Minimum Laff Heal:||60|
|Maximum Laff Heal:||70|
|Organic boost:||77 Laff Heal|
|Minimum carry capacity:||3|
|Maximum carry capacity:||7|
|Experience points needed for next gag:||6,000|
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
The Pixie Dust can be obtained after earning a total of "2,000" Toon-Up skill points. As with all Toon-Up gags, the Pixie Dust has medium accuracy.
The Pixie Dust targets one toon. The minimum heal is "60" laff points. The maximum heal is "70". Furthermore, if grown on a tree and is organic, the heal is increased by six to seven, totaling to "66" to "77" laff points healed.
In the event that the pixie dust misses, it will still restore between "12" and "15" laff points to the targeted toon depending on its skill points and organic status.
When first obtained, the maximum carry capacity is three. Obtaining newer Toon-Up gags increases the carrying capacity, maximizing to a total of seven carry capacity.
To determine the next increase in laff heal for a Pixie Dust, take the number of skill points required to obtain the next gag and divide it by the number of increase (the maximum laff heal - the original laff heal). You should therefore get an estimate.
The Pixie Dust equation:
For every 364 skill points, Pixie Dust's healing attributes increase.
|Laff heal||Skill points|
- The toon will run to the center of the cog battle.
- The toon will then pull out Pixie Dust from his/her pocket.
- The toon will toss the dust onto the targeted toon, and will make the toon laugh.
- It makes a sprinkling sound.
- The toon will eventually stop tossing dust.
- The toon will run back to the original position.
- Pixie Dust is the final Toon-Up gag that heals only a single toon.
- The trading card shows that the Pixie Dust requires a wand to use the gag.
- The gag image depicts the Pixie Dust as orange, but the animation depicts the Pixie Dust as blue. The trading card depicts the gag as yellow with a pink aura around it.
- In the film Peter Pan, Pixie Dust is used to make Wendy and her two brothers fly in Never Land.
- This gag is used by Toons Always Hit and Cogs Always Miss SOS toons.
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|