| Pink Slip
| General information
| Target: || One Toon
| Weakest Damage: || 4
| Strongest Damage: || 8
| Signature Move: || Yes
|v • d • e
||This article is about a cog move used by Downsizer. For more uses of "Pink Slip", see Pink Slip.
Pink Slip is a signature cog move that is used only by Downsizers.
- The cog pulls out a pink slip with the words "FIRED!"
- The cog throws said slip at a toon.
- If it hits, the toon jumps to dodge, but falls on the slip and faceplants. If it misses, the toon jumps successfully, the slip goes under the toon, then the pink slip lands and disappears.
- "Try not to slip up."
- "Are you frightened? You've turned pink!"
- "This one will surely slip you up."
- "Oops, I guess you slipped there, huh?"
- "Watch yourself, wouldn't want to slip!"
- "This one's slippery when wet."
- "I'll just slip this one in."
- "Don't mind if you slip by, do you?"
- "Pink isn't really your color."
- "Here's your pink slip, you're outta here!"
- This is one of the two cog moves that, even when it hits, the toon makes an attempt to dodge. The other is Evil Eye.
- This Cog attack has the same name as the reward you get after winning the C.E.O. boss battle.
Name of origin
In real life, a Pink Slip is given to someone who has recently been fired, but there is still no specified reason why they are called Pink Slips.