|This article is about the reward given for defeating the Chief Executive Officer. For more uses of "Pink Slip", see Pink Slip.|
A pink slip is a reward from defeating the CEO. It is not necessarily a gag; but it IS used to defeat cogs.
When a pink slip is used, the toon that is using the pink slip pulls out and presses a button. Then a cannon comes out of the ground and surrounds the cog. Your toon then waves, the cannon fires, your toon ducks, thus defeating the cog.
- In real life, a pink slip is given to someone who has recently been fired. Seeing how Cogs get "fired" out a cannon, this may be a reference to getting actually fired.
- The pink slips will tell how much health a cog has (if the cog hasn't been damaged and depending on the level).
- You will get more pink slips if you take a stronger group to the CEO. Speed or skill is not relevant.
- This and the Railroad (when organic) are the only attacks that can defeat a level 12 cog in one gag.
- The maximum pink slips you can carry is 255.
- When pink slips were first released on test, instead of a toon pressing a button to activate the cannon, the toon would throw a cupcake which would activate the cannon.
- The highest amount of pink slips you can earn in a single CEO run is five, while the minimum amount is one.
- The pink slip used on the cog will destroy it fully, no matter how high the level or if it's a V2.0 cog.
- Even though is not considered a gag, it is still an attack.
- The cannon used to fire the cog is exactly from the Cannon Game and Estate Cannon.