is a cog move
that can be performed by Telemarketers
, Name Droppers
, Bottom Feeders
and Short Changes
- The cog's right arm will extend and try to reach the toon's pocket.
- If the attack hits, the cog will hold a bill in his hand, shake it and put it in his pocket.
- If the attack misses, the toon will quickly jump out of the way and the cog will grab nothing.
- "Let me check your valuables."
- "Hey, what's that over there?"
- "Like taking candy from a baby."
- "What a steal."
- "I'll hold this for you."
- "Watch my hands at all times."
- "The hand is quicker than the eye."
- "There's nothing up my sleeve."
- "The management is not responsible for lost items."
- "Finder's keepers."
- "You'll never see it coming."
- "One for me, none for you."
- "Don't mind if I do."
- "You won't be needing this...""
- A pickpocket is someone who steals money and valuables from someone's pocket.
- On an interesting note, toons do not lose any items if the move works.
- The money they take out is a $5 Bill.
- Strangely, the cog pulls a dollar bill out of the toon's pocket, but toons do not use money; they use jellybeans.
- When Telemarketers and Name Droppers perform this attack it will do the same damage regardless of their level.
In other languages
| Brazilian Portuguese
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAWwkPRjA00
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.