|| Did you pencil me in?
The Pencil Pusher is the second cog on the corporate ladder of Bossbots. Their levels range from two to six. It looks somewhat similar to the Back Stabber, due to its pointy head.
Starting battle phrases
- "Let me get right to the point."
- "Did you pencil me in?"
- "I'm No. 2!"
- "Hey, you can't push me around."
- "I'll have to make my point more clear."
- "I hate it when things get dull."
- "Did you get my point?"
- "I'm going to rub you out."
- "I'm going to scratch you out."
- "Careful, I may leave a mark."
- "Watch out, I'm very sharp."
- "Let's write!"
- "Let's hurry, I bore easily."
Cog suit promotion
| I Get Right to the Point
Dislikes: Toons, Ball Point Pens
Likes: Blank Paper, Neat Handwriting
- They are a part of the mixed cogs featured in Cog-O-War.
- Pencil Pushers are actually smaller than Flunkies on the Toontown website.
- The Pencil Pusher's trading card shows him lunging at a Toon rabbit to push him off the edge of a building.
- On the trading card, its head is flesh, but in the game, it is the color of wood.
- On the trading card, its suit is dark-blue, but in the game, it is brown.
- On the trading card, the Pencil Pusher looks muscular; however, in the game, it is skinny.
- In-game, their head looks like a pencil that has been broken and has been used plenty of times, therefore, its color is grey.
- The Pencil Pusher's weakness is the Glass of Water because lead sinks in water (despite the fact that pencil "lead" is actually made with graphite now).
- When a toon tries to battle a Pencil Pusher while it is flying away or entering a cog building, they say "Push off", and make the rare sound used when a cog says two words.
- Most of the Pencil Pusher's attacks involve writing since its head is shaped like a pencil.
Name of origin
A Pencil Pusher is an informal term for a person who does a large amount of paperwork.
In other languages
| Brazilian Portuguese
||Rato de Escritório 
Cog Gallery Pencil Pusher
- ↑ Dictionary.com
- ↑ http://toontown-click.de/handbuch/seite38.htm
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAWwkPRjA00
- ↑ https://www30.atwiki.jp/toontown/pages/72.html