|| Is it time for crunch already?
Number Crunchers are the fifth cog on the corporate ladder of Cashbots. Their levels range from five to nine.
Starting Battle Phrases
- "Is it time for crunch already?"
- "Where would you like to have your crunch today?"
- "Now you're really in a crunch."
- "This will not be smooth."
- "Let's do crunch."
- "I hope you prefer extra crunchy."
- "Looks like your number is up."
- "It's crunch time!"
- "Go ahead, try and take a number."
- "You've given me something to crunch on."
|| Click to enlarge
Cog suit promotion
| Be Frugal and Multiply
Dislikes: Toons, Rounding Errors
Likes: Rational Numbers, Long Division
- The Number Cruncher has the same head model as a Name Dropper.
- Number Crunchers invade every April 15, most likely because April 15 is Tax Day.
- The numbers on its mouth are 7, 3, 2, 5, and 8.
- Three of the Number Cruncher's four attacks involve the use of a calculator.
- In the second series of Toontown Trading Cards, the Number Cruncher's levels are incorrectly listed from 4 to 8 instead of 5 to 9.
- The trading card shows the Number Cruncher eating numbers out of a cereal bowl.
Name of origin
A Number Cruncher is someone able to perform complex and lengthy calculations.
| Brazilian Portuguese
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn6E2vDrb5o&t=271s
- ↑ http://toontown-click.de/handbuch/seite38.htm
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e-2SmfBrBg
- ↑ https://www30.atwiki.jp/toontown/pages/59.html
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.