|| In my opinion, your name is mud.
The Name Dropper is the third cog on the corporate ladder of Sellbots. Their level ranges from three to seven.
Starting Battle Phrases
- "Haven't we met before?"
- "You name it, I've dropped it."
- "In my opinion, your name is mud."
- "Let's hurry, I'm having lunch with 'Mr. Hollywood'."
- "Have I mentioned I know 'The Mingler'?"
- "I think I'll just drop in."
- "I'm in a mood to drop some Toons."
- "Mind if I drop your name?"
- "And your name is?"
- "I hope you don't mind if I drop your name."
- "I know all the right people to bring you down."
- "What is your name again?"
- "I'm sending you back to the playground."
- "Well, isn't this cozy?"
Cog suit promotion
| It's Who You Know
Dislikes: Toons, Honest People
Likes: Famous Names, Alphabetical Order
- The Name Dropper shares the same head shape as the Number Cruncher.
- On the trading card, the Name Dropper is talking on a cell phone while pulling a card from a Rolodex.
- The Name Dropper is seen on the Sandbag trading card.
- Name Dropper promotions are the same as Penny Pincher and Bottom Feeder promotions.
- Name Droppers are seen in the Mover Maze in field offices.
- The Name Dropper's weakness is the Anvil because it messes up her hair.
- Although cogs are robots, therefore genderless, Name Droppers have feminine appearances, most notably in its trading card.
- It mentions The Mingler in one quote and Mr. Hollywood in another, making it the only cog that mentions other cogs.
- The Name Dropper's trading card can be seen in the Bossbot Clubhouse.
- The Name Dropper is wearing glasses on the trading card, which she doesn't have in the game.
Name of origin
A Name Dropper is someone who pretends that famous people are their friends.
In other languages
| Brazilian Portuguese
||Dr. Sabe-com-quem-está-fallando 
The Name Dropper is a Sellbot.
A Level 4 Name Dropper in Toontown Central due to Field Offices
Name Dropper in front of a number cruncher
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20070308022508/http://disney.terra.es:80/toontown/guia/pg_33.htm
- ↑ http://toontown-click.de/handbuch/seite38.htm
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAWwkPRjA00
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e-2SmfBrBg
- ↑ https://www30.atwiki.jp/toontown/pages/86.html