|Playground owner:||Minnie Mouse|
| Alto Avenue → Loopy Lane, Toontown Central|
Baritone Boulevard → Sleet Street, The Brrrgh
Tenor Terrace → Lullaby Lane, Donald's Dreamland
|Number of buildings:||??|
|Number of streets:||3|
|v • d • e|
Minnie's Melodyland is designed to look like a music wonderland, with trumpets, pianos, and musical notes scattered throughout the neighborhood. The color scheme of the neighborhood revolves around pink and yellow. Shopkeepers and toon buildings are named from puns of any sort of musical idea, such as composers and instruments. Music notes are the treasures of this neighborhood, healing 10 laff points. The playground owner is Minnie Mouse.
The playground is circle in shape. The gag shop, pet shop, clothing shop, party gate, and street tunnels are located above. The fishing pond and Toon HQ are situated below. Behind the Toon HQ is the place-of-interest drum platforms, piano key walkway, and trumpet wall decorations.
- Main article: ToonTask Guide/Minnie's Melodyland
Once a toon completes the ToonTasks in Daisy Gardens, he/she will move on to Minnie's Melodyland. Minnie's Melodyland offers a new gag track, Trap, to train, and the return of either Toon-Up or Sound gag tracks, whichever was not chosen in Toontown Central.
- Prior to the addition of fishing, a merry-go-round was present on the center of the playground, to where the fishing pond now stands.
- Despite removal of the merry-go-round, it can still be seen on the map.
- The jukeboxes around Minnie's Melodyland used to play music when a toon ran into one. This feature was taken away once fishing became a feature.[Citation Needed »]
- This is the only playground where the fisherman is a horse.
- The piano is the most seen instrument in Minnie's Melodyland, which is the level 6 Drop gag.
- Alto Avenue is the only street in Toontown with "avenue" in its name.
- This is the only playground with a connecting street to Donald's Dreamland, that being Tenor Terrace.
- Minnie often refers this playground as "Tune Town".
- The shoes that the green mouse on the trading card is wearing bears resemblance to the Black Fancy Shoes or Jolly Boots.
- However, boy toons cannot wear black fancy shoes.
In other languages
|French||Le Pays Musical de Minnie|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Melodilânida da Minnie|
|Playgrounds||Toontown Central • Donald's Dock • Daisy Gardens • Minnie's Melodyland • The Brrrgh • Donald's Dreamland • Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres • Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf • Goofy Speedway|
|Cog HQs||Sellbot Headquarters • Cashbot Headquarters • Lawbot Headquarters • Bossbot Headquarters|