| Hot Air
| General information
| Target: || One Toon
| Weakest Damage: || 3
| Strongest Damage: || 10
| Signature Move: || Yes
|| Cold Caller
|v • d • e
Hot Air is a signature cog move used by Cold Callers.
- The cog first puts its left hand out and pounds its right hand against it.
- Then, the cog will release a string of flames at the toon.
- When the toon is hit, the toon will be covered with soot and trip.
- If it misses, the toon will jump out of the way, and the flames will disappear.
- "We're having a heated discussion."
- "You're experiencing a heat wave."
- "I've reached my boiling point."
- "This should cause some wind burn."
- "I hate to grill you, but..."
- "Always remember, where there's smoke, there's fire."
- "You're looking a little burned out."
- "Another meeting up in smoke."
- "Guess it's time to add fuel to the fire."
- "Let me kindle a working relationship."
- "I have some glowing remarks for you."
- "Air Raid!!!"
- In real life, hot air means a lie or a fib.
- This is the strongest Cold Caller attack.
- An attack similar to this is Fired, which can only be used by Tightwads.
- Ironically, this move is used by an ice-based cog.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.