When horses talk, they neigh. If a word not in the Toontown dictionary is used through the SpeedChat Plus option (assuming the player does not have the true friend option on), or other toons do not have SpeedChat Plus, the word will be "censored" by "brrr" or "neigh."
Horses have four different head designs that can be used to create a toon through the Create-A-Toon process. They can be created in any color.
- For a full list, see Category:Horses.
- As opposed to horses in real life, horses in Toontown do not gallop. They run just like every other toon. Their appearances also slightly do not match their real-life counterparts.
- The ears are actually long black rods in the Toontown models.[Citation Needed »]
- In the Toon Elections of old days the horse was featured in an election video against the goats, in which the video showed a horse on a boat with a presidential song playing in the background.[Citation Needed »]
- Horses quite resemble Horace Horsecollar, a Disney character.
- Horses are commonly mistaken to be donkeys by many. This may be because of the horses' ears, as a donkey's ears in real life are very long and tall, while a horse's are shorter and almost cat-like.
In other languages
|Free access||Cat • Dog • Duck • Mouse • Pig • Rabbit|
|Members only||Bear • Horse • Monkey|
|Unreleased||Chicken • Cow • Goat|