| Head Shrink
| General information
| Target: || One Toon
| Weakest Damage: || 10
| Strongest Damage: || 21
| Signature Move: || Yes
|| Head Hunter
|v • d • e
Head Shrink is the signature cog move of the Head Hunters.
- The Head Hunter will wiggle its fingers and sparks flying in an arc will hit the Toon.
- The Toon's head goes crazy in size, and the Toon keeps moving around.
- After the 'head racket', the Toon slides back into position and his/her head turns to normal. If the attack misses, the Toon jumps out of the way and the sparks disappear.
- "Looks like you're seeing a shrink."
- "Honey, I shrunk the toon."
- "Hope this doesn't shrink your pride."
- "Do you shrink in the wash?"
- "I shrink therefore I am."
- "It's nothing to lose your head over."
- "Are you going out of your head?"
- "Heads up! Or should I say, down."
- "Objects may be larger than they appear."
- "Good Toons come in small packages.'"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.