| Hang Up
| General information
| Target: || One Toon
| Weakest Damage: || 2
| Strongest Damage: || 13
| Signature Move: || No
|| Ambulance Chaser
|v • d • e
Hang Up is a cog move. It can be performed by Two-Faces and Ambulance Chasers.
- The cog pulls out a red telephone.
- The cog picks up the receiver and, with the receiver in hand, push sevaral buttons.
- The cog hangs up the receiver.
- When a toon has taken damage in this attack, the toon will trip as the cog hangs up the receiver.
- When a toon dodges the attack, he/she jumps and takes no damage.
- "You've been disconnected."
- "Good bye!"
- "It's time I end our connection."
- "...and don't call back!"
- "This conversation is over."
- "I'm severing this link."
- "I think you have a few hang ups."
- "It appears you've got a weak link."
- "Your time is up."
- "I hope you receive this loud and clear."
- "You got the wrong number.'"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.