| Half Windsor
| General information
| Target: || One Toon
| Weakest Damage: || 6
| Strongest Damage: || 16
| Signature Move: || No
|| Head Hunter
|| Mover & Shaker
|v • d • e
Half Windsor is a cog move used by Mover & Shakers and Head Hunters.
- The Cog reaches into its pocket and pulls out an orange neck tie with green spots.
- The Cog throws it at the toon.
- HIT: The Toon's head goes back then cringes.
- MISS: The Toon will jump out of the way and the "Half Windsor" will land and disappear.
- "This is the fanciest tie you'll ever see!"
- "Try not to get too winded."
- "This isn't even half the trouble you're in."
- "You're lucky I don't have a whole windsor."
- "You can't afford this tie."
- "I bet you've never even SEEN a half windsor!"
- "This tie is out of your league."
- "I shouldn't even waste this tie on you."
- "You're not even worth half of this tie!""
- This move is in the middle of the "tie attacks" trio, as the successor of Clip On Tie and the predecessor of Power Tie.
- A Half Windsor is the name of a knot used for tying a tie.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.