|Level 6 Drop Gag||
|Organic boost:||187 Damage|
|Minimum carry capacity:||3|
|Maximum carry capacity:||3|
|Experience points needed for next gag:||10,000|
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
Unlike the first five Drop gags, the Grand Piano increases in damage over the course of Drop training. At first, the Grand Piano can deal a maximum damage of "85". The maximum damage gradually increases if the Drop skill bar increases, maximizing to a damage of 170 after obtaining the next gag. If grown on a tree and is organic, the maximum damage increases by eight to seventeen.
A toon can carry a maximum of three Grand Pianos.
To determine the next increase in cog damage for a Grand Piano, take the number of skill points required to obtain the next gag and divide it by one more than the number of increase (the maximum cog damage + 1 - the original cog damage). By using this method, you will get an estimate of the increase in damage.
The Grand Piano equation:
For every 47 skill points, the Grand Piano's damage attributes increase.
- The toon will pull out a trigger box.
- The toon will activate the switch, causing a grand piano to fall at the targeted cog.
- If the gag works, the grand piano will land on the cog, landing on the cog's back.
- The cog will slowly get up as the piano vanishes.
- If the gag misses, the piano will fall behind the cog, and the cog will taunt the toon.
- This is the only Drop gag that raises damage.
- A Grand Piano is seen inside every Goofy's Gag Shop. It is also seen on the streets of Minnie's Melodyland.
- This gag is also used by V.P. SOS toons: Clumsy Ned, Franz Neckvein, and Barnacle Bessie.
- On the trading card, the Grand Piano is black; however, in the game it is brown.
- This gag is used in Toontown television commercials.
- Strangely when Clumsy Ned uses this gag, the damage is 60 which is less than the minimum damage, which is 85.
- Head Hunters are weak to this gag because it's over their "head"!
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|