|Glass of Water|
|Level 2 Squirt Gag||
|Organic boost:||9 Damage|
|Minimum carry capacity:||5|
|Maximum carry capacity:||25|
|Experience points needed for next gag:||50|
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
The Glass of Water can be obtained once the toon earns a total of "10" Squirt skill points. A toon can move up to the next level gag, the Squirt Gun, after earning a total of "50" Squirt skill points.
At first, the Glass of Water can deal a maximum damage of "6". The maximum damage gradually increases if the Squirt skill bar increases, maximizing to a damage of "8" after obtaining the next gag. If grown on a tree and is organic, the maximum damage increases by one.
A toon can carry a maximum of five Glasses of Water when first obtained. After earning the Storm Cloud gag, a toon can carry a maximum of twenty-five Glasses of Water.
To determine the next increase in cog damage for a Glass of Water, take the number of skill points required to obtain the next gag and divide it by the number of increase (the maximum cog damage - the original cog damage). By using this method, you will get an estimate of the increase in damage.
The Glass of Water equation:
For every "20" skill points, the Glass of Water's damage attributes increase.
- The toon will pull out the glass of water.
- The toon will drink out of the glass (with a gargling noise) and step forward, spitting out the water at the targeted cog.
- The cog will be stunned for a few seconds, then will either return back to normal or be destroyed.
- The gag is a reference to the Spit-take, where someone reacts to alarming statement while drinking by spitting out the beverage.
- This is the only Squirt gag that has a title with three words.
- This gag is used in High Dive, making it the only gag used in two gag tracks.
- The Pencil Pusher on the trading card has a tongue, however it is impossible for it to have a tongue because cogs are robots. That might be included in the fact that Pencil Pushers are weak to this gag, because lead sinks into water.
- In Mickey Toon Hall, right next to Flippy's desk toons can see this gag on display as one of the first gags to be used, but the Glass of Water is empty.
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|