Glad Hander is the fourth cog on the corporate ladder of Sellbots. Their levels range from four to eight.
On June 26, 2013, Glad Handers have called on a truce to the toons and finally make peace. However, it was just a ploy to take the toons by surprise.
On June 27, Glad Handers have invaded Toontown, with a Legal Eagle making a deal with the Glad Handers.
Starting battle phrases
- "You'll find I'm a handful."
- "I'm a very hands-on kinda guy."
- "Offhandedly, I'd say you're in trouble."
- "Let's get right to the business at hand."
- "I think the handwriting is on the wall."
- "I can be quite handy."
- "Would you like some hand-me-downs?"
- "Let me show you some of my handiwork."
- "Let's seal the deal."
- "Let's shake on it."
- "Put it there, Toon."
- "You'll notice I have a very firm grip."
- "I'm going to enjoy this."
- "This is going to be fun."
- "I'm glad you came!"
Cog suit promotion
- Glad Handers have very large hands in the cogs wallpaper of Toontown. Their large hands seem to be exaggerated.
- Glad Handers can sometimes be found in Toontown Central in extremely rare occasions, such as if a field office is nearby.
- Glad Handers can be encountered in the Tug of War game.
- Because Schmooze does 20 damage at level 8, it is considered the strongest level 8 cog move.
- Their Fountain Pen and Rubber Stamp attacks downgrades in damage as its levels increase. This is the only cog where this happens.
- Their weak spot is Whole Fruit Pies, because they make their shifty handshakes sticky!
- Its face is very similar to the Yesman and Mr. Hollywood.
Name of origin
A Glad Hander is a slang word used for someone who is excessively friendly.
- ↑ "Cogs Call a Toon Truce?!" blog post. Toontown.com.
- ↑ "Toontown in the Glad Handers' Grip!" blog post. Toontown.com.