|Level 7 Squirt Gag||
|Organic boost:||115 Damage|
|Minimum carry capacity:||1|
|Maximum carry capacity:||1|
|Experience points needed for a new gag:||500 to Go!|
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
The Geyser can be obtained by completing the Squirt gag track - by earning a total of 10,000 Squirt skill points. Reaching the end of the Squirt track will convert the skill meter to "500 to Go!", allowing toons to gain another Geyser if the toon earns another 500 skill points.
A toon can only carry one Geyser. Carrying the Geyser will not count towards the gag pouch, and a toon can have a Geyser despite the gag pouch being full. As with all level seven gags, to obtain a new Geyser, the toon must earn another 500 Squirt skill points and reach "0 to Go!" on the meter. Geysers cannot be purchased in Goofy's Gag Shop.
As a level seven gag, the Squirt track meter will convert to a "500 to Go!" meter. With this meter, when the meter reaches "0 to Go!", the toon can earn another Geyser gag if not already in possession. If a Geyser is already in possession, the meter will stay at "0 to Go!" until it is used.
- The toon that is using the Geyser will pull out a trigger box.
- The toon activates it, and a mound of dirt appears below the cogs' feet.
- A geyser will sprout from the mound and shoot up in the air, carrying the cogs with it.
- The cogs will fall back onto the ground as the geyser goes back into the mound.
- The mound vanishes after the cogs get back onto their feet, and then the cogs will either return back to normal or be destroyed.
- There is a geyser in Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres that lifts toons into the air that are standing near the bubbling area of the pond.
- This gag is the Loan Shark's weakness because they prefer water that doesn't fight back.
- This gag is the second weakest level 7 gag,s the first being Opera Singer.
- Upon the cog(s) hitting the ground, a small "oof" sound is heard.
In other languages
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|