Freeze Assets is a cog move. The move can be used by Tightwads, Cold Callers, and Penny Pinchers.
- The cog using the move says a phrase, and its fingers wiggle forward as a cloud moves towards the targeted toon.
- HIT: The cloud stops above the toon's head and begins to rain snow on the toon's head, as the toon will cringe and receive damage from the snow. The cloud eventually shrinks and vanishes.
- MISS: The toon will move to the other side before the cloud rains snow.
- "Your assets are mine."
- "Do you feel a draft?"
- "Hope you don't have plans."
- "This should keep you on ice."
- "There's a chill in the air."
- "Winter is coming early this year."
- "Are you feeling a little blue?"
- "Let me crystallize my plan."
- "You're going to take this hard."
- "This should cause freezer burn."
- "I hope you like cold cuts."
- "I'm very cold blooded.""
- Freeze Assets is a term used for an action used to prevent a person's account from withdrawing, depositing, or collect interest in money.
- There is a similar Cog Move called Liquidate, which involves water instead of ice. This is similar to Storm Cloud and Brain Storm as well.
- Cold Caller's Freeze Assets will always do 1 damage regardless of its level.
- This is the only ice-related cog move.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.