|Level 6 Sound Gag||
|Organic boost:||55 Damage|
|Minimum carry capacity:||3|
|Maximum carry capacity:||3|
|Experience points needed for next gag:||10,000|
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
When first obtained, the Foghorn can deal a maximum damage of "25". The maximum damage gradually increases if the Sound skill bar increases, maximizing to a damage of "50" after obtaining the next gag. If grown on a tree and is organic, the maximum damage increases by two to five.
A toon can carry a maximum of three Foghorns.
To determine the next increase in damage for a Foghorn, take the number of skill points required to obtain the next gag and divide it by one more than the number of increase (the maximum damage + 1 - the original damage). You should therefore get an estimate.
The Foghorn equation:
For every 96 skill points, the Foghorn's damage increases.
- The toon steps back and acts like he/she is taking a large breath.
- The toon "pushes" the Foghorn foward, as the bronze horn appears in the megaphone.
- The Foghorn creates a deep "OOOOOOoooooo......" noise, and all the cogs will be stunned, and will either return back to normal or be destroyed.
|To be added...|
- In real life, a foghorn is a giant horn that is used on many big boats and ships, and it is used and blown to call other ships who are lost in the fog.
- The sound effect used for the Foghorn is not a real noise from a real-life foghorn, but rather a sound from some famous Japanese guessing shows. Sometimes, the sound effect of the Foghorn is also used to indicate something stinky or ugly in cartoons.
- A Flunky and two unknown cogs are seen in the Foghorn trading card.
- Only VP SOS Sound Toons use this gag; Moe Zart's Foghorn does 80 damage while the maximum damage for Foghorn is 50.
- The Foghorn on the third edition trading card is gold while it is bronze in game.
- The Foghorn sound effect is used when the boat in Donald's Dock stops moving and when the Toontanic misses.
- Without bonus damage, four maxed Foghorns are able to deal 200 damage, which is enough to defeat four level 12 cogs.
- The Foghorn appears to be spinning as it is used.
- In real life, foghorns are much louder than the Opera Singer, which is the Level 7 Sound gag.
- Similar objects are used as public address system inside Toon HQs. However, they are used for decoration only and do not make any sound.
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|