|“||Why, hello there! ... Hello?||”|
–Flippy in the Toontorial
|Building:||Mickey Toon Hall|
|v • d • e|
Flippy Doggenbottom is a dog NPC toon who is located in Mickey Toon Hall in the Toontown Central playground. As president of the Toon Council, he governs Toontown in many ways. This includes hosting special parties, organizing grand openings, giving out prizes for Toontown contests, and revealing upcoming events and features.
First seen in the Toontorial, Flippy will introduce and instruct toons to use SpeedChat and SpeedChat Plus. Later, he will assign ToonTasks to help new toons learn the basics of the game. After toons get done with every ToonTask, they will be sent to Flippy to receive their final Bossbot cog suit part.
As with all all-toon Toon-Up gags, the healing points will be divided evenly to all toons in battle.
- 136 laff points to one toon
- 68 laff points to two toons
- 45 laff points to three toons
- 34 laff points to four toons
- Main article: ToonTask:Gag training (Toontown Central)
This ToonTask allows toons to start their gag track training for Toon-Up or Sound. This ToonTask is part of Toontown Central's ToonTasks.
Final Bossbot cog suit piece
- Main article: ToonTask:Bossbot cog suit (Flippy)
This ToonTask allows toons to earn their final Bossbot cog suit piece. This ToonTask is part of the Bossbot cog suit ToonTasks.
|“|| Greetings! As a new resident of Toontown, you'll be expected to perform some important duties - like throwing pies, blasting out of cannons, leaping through portable holes, and engaging in hilarious cartoon adventures of every spot and stripe! Toontown operates on fun, friends, and falling pianos, and we wouldn't have any of those things without YOU!
But be warned, life in Toontown isn't ALL laughs.
Evil business-loving robots called Cogs have arrived in Toontown, with the goal of turning it into a boring metropolis of grim buildings and humorless machinery. But the Toons are fighting back! Cogs can't take a joke, so if you hit them with a pie, spray them with a seltzer bottle, or make them slip on a banana peel, you can bust them up ... literally!
On behalf of the Toon Council, here is your first ToonTask: Have fun in Toontown!
–Flippy, featured on the Welcome section of the Player's Guide 
- Flippy is the iconic promotional character for Toontown Online.
- The desktop icon for the launcher is Flippy's face.
- Flippy replies to some of the comments on Toontown's blog posts.
- On his trading card, he is wearing a suit, although he wears ordinary clothes in the real game.
- There is also a picture on a Toon Council blog post where Flippy is wearing accessories.
- The drawings of him on the website have him colored blue rather than his normal aqua color in the game.
- There is a painting of him in Mickey Toon Hall doing the Bored emotion.
- Flippy's clothes can be bought (shirt) in Donald's Dock and his pants can be bought in Donald's Dreamland.
- His size is slightly larger than the middle toon size (not short legs, not long legs, not fat, not tall torso) so that toons may not copy his looks perfectly.
- ↑ His full name was revealed in the back of his trading card.
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/http://toontown.go.com/help/players-guide/welcome-to-toontown