| General information
| Target: || One toon
| Weakest Damage: || 3
| Strongest Damage: || 6
| Signature Move: || Yes
|v • d • e
- Not to be confused with "Pink Slip", which is used to "fire" cogs.
Fired is a signature cog move of Tightwads.
1. The Tightwad wiggles his fingers at the targeted toon.
- A flame then starts under the toon, causing it to turn black as if it the toon was actually burned.
- The toon then struggles to get up, fails back down, then tries again and succeeds.
- If the attack misses, the toon will step to the side and return to its original position when the flame has disappeared.
- "I hope you brought some marshmallows."
- "It's going to get rather warm around here."
- "This should take the chill out of the air."
- "I hope you're cold blooded."
- "Hot, hot and hotter."
- "You better stop, drop, and roll!"
- "You're outta here."
- "How does "well-done" sound?"
- "Can you say ouch?"
- "Hope you wore sunscreen."
- "Do you feel a little toasty?"
- "You're going down in flames."
- "You'll go out in a blaze."
- "You're a flash in the pan."
- "I think I have a bit of a flare about me."
- "I just sparkle, don't I?"
- "Oh look, a crispy critter."
- "You shouldn't run around half baked."
- In reality, the term fired means "kicking somebody out of a company."
- This and the Cold Caller's signature move, Hot Air, are usually confused between each other.
- All of the Tightwad's "fired" beginning phrases have to do with fire for obvious reasons.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.