|Level 5 Squirt Gag||
|Organic boost:||33 Damage|
|Minimum carry capacity:||3|
|Maximum carry capacity:||7|
|Experience points needed for next gag:||6,000|
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
At first, the Fire Hose can deal a maximum damage of "27". The maximum damage gradually increases if the Squirt skill bar increases, maximizing to a damage of "30" after obtaining the next gag. If grown on a tree and is organic, the maximum damage increases by two to three.
A toon can carry a maximum of three Fire Hoses when first obtained. After earning the Storm Cloud gag, a toon can carry a maximum of seven Fire Hoses.
To determine the next increase in cog damage for a Fire Hose, take the number of skill points required to obtain the next gag and divide it by the number of increase (the maximum cog damage - the original cog damage). By using this method, you will get an estimate of the increase in damage.
The Fire Hose equation:
For every 1,333 skill points, the Fire Hose's damage attributes increase.
- A fire hydrant sprouts from the ground, with a hose connected to it (the size of the hydrant depends on the size of the toon).
- The toon will grab the hose and hoist it forward.
- The toon steps back, and the hose activates as a long stream of water is shot out at the cog.
- The fire hose is pulled back by the hydrant, and the hydrant flattens back into the ground.
- The Fire Hose has the most unique animation of all the Squirt gags - it is not completely handheld (The fire hydrant connected to the hose sprouts from the ground).
- In the trading card and on the homepage, the fire hydrant is gold or yellow, while the one used in the game is red.
- The trading card description states that the base accuracy of this gag is 95%.
- In the icon, it does not show the fire hydrant.
- On Toontown's Japanese website, a yellow duck Toon could be seen holding a Fire Hose. If this duck was clicked, he would squirt the Fire Hose, then take the user to a link.
- This gag's animation was also used for a dance move called "The Firetoon."
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|