|| Things are looking down for you.
The Downsizer is the fifth cog on the corporate ladder of the Bossbots. Their levels range from five to nine.
Starting Battle Phrases
- "Why do you look so down?"
- "You've just become expendable."
- "You're going down!"
- "Expect diminishing returns."
- "Don't ask me to lay off."
- "I might have to make a few cutbacks."
- "Your options are shrinking."
- "Things are looking down for you."
- "Let's Downsize."
Cog suit promotion
| Small is Beautiful
Dislikes: Toons, Teamwork, Things That Grow
Likes: Ruthless Efficiency, Unemployment
- They are the lowest V2.0 cogs on the Corporate ladder.
- Downsizers are the only cogs with three signature cog moves.
- They have a similar appearance to the Bean Counter. The only differences being a Bean Counter is a Cashbot, has a different face when viewed closely, and has differently colored hands.
- The Downsizer's trading card shows it operating a shrinking machine.
- Downsizers are weak to trap doors because they always fall for things that go down.
- The phrase "honey, I shrunk the Toon" is a reference to the 1989 movie Honey, I Shrunk the Kids.
- One of the Downsizer's starting phrases is similar to a Toon phrase bought from the Cattlelog and a phrase use in the Demotion attack: "you're going down, clown."
Name of origin
A Downsizer is someone who reduces company employee numbers, or removes assets, in order to make the company stronger.
In other languages
| Brazilian Portuguese
- ↑ http://toontown-toon.skyrock.com/2234483235-Liste-des-Mechants-cogs.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20070308022704/http://disney.terra.es:80/toontown/guia/pg_32.htm
- ↑ http://toontown-click.de/handbuch/seite38.htm
- ↑ https://www30.atwiki.jp/toontown/pages/72.html
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e-2SmfBrBg