|Playground owner:||Donald Duck|
| Lullaby Lane → Tenor Terrace, Minnie's Melodyland|
Pajama Place → Cashbot Headquarters
|Number of buildings:||72|
|Number of streets:||2|
|v • d • e|
Donald's Dreamland is based entirely on sleeping. The time of day is night time, and one can find toys and other objects that can be found in a child's bedroom scattered throughout the neighborhood. The color scheme is mostly purple. Donald Duck can be found sleep walking around the playground. The treasure is the ZZZs, which heals a toon by 12 laff points.
The playground is designed to look like a child's bed. A Donald jack-in-the-box can be found in the middle of the playground. As with all playgrounds, Donald's Dreamland has a clothing store, pet shop, gag shop, Toon HQ, party gate, and the trolley. The Snooze Bar and Lullaby Library can also be found in the playground.
- Main article: Toontask Guide/Donald's Dreamland
After completion of The Brrrgh's Toontasks, a toon can move on to Donald's Dreamland. There is no gag training offered, but the toon can begin earning their Cashbot cog suit through the Toontasks offered.
| "Good evening!
I'm taking a sleepwalk on Toontown's dark side - the all-night pajama party we call Donald's Dreamland!
It seems Donald's clock got stuck at mid-night, and now the moon never sets on this perfect night spot. At least, it was perfect - the Cogs are turning it from a dream to a nightmare! But a few dreamy cream pies will fix that.
Well, I gotta go catch some Z's!
Lulla-bye-bye for now!" Anita Rest
- Donald's Dreamland is the only neighborhood with two streets.
- This is the only playground where the NPC thinks "out loud" instead of talking, excluding Pluto on some holidays.
- Interestingly, the "thought bubbles" that normal toons have will stay above their heads until they say or "think" something else, while Donald's will disappear after a while as if he has said it.
- Donald's Dreamland is a giant bed with toys.
- Strangely, Donald is both here and in Donald's Dock at the same time. This is probably using the old classic cartoon gag about being in two places at once.
- Donald is awake and in a costume of Frankenstein's monster on Halloween.
- All the fishing ponds in Donald's Dreamland are moon-shaped.
- In Toontown Beta, Donald was awake and in his sailors outfit.
- The buildings on the streets of Donald's Dreamland have windows that look like sleepy eyes, the blinds substituting a real human beings 'eyelids'.
- Before animated street objects were released, Donald's Dreamland's hydrants were already animated.
|Playgrounds||Toontown Central • Donald's Dock • Daisy Gardens • Minnie's Melodyland • The Brrrgh • Donald's Dreamland • Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres • Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf • Goofy Speedway|
|Cog HQs||Sellbot Headquarters • Cashbot Headquarters • Lawbot Headquarters • Bossbot Headquarters|