|Level 1 Throw Gag||
|Organic boost:||7 Damage|
|Minimum carry capacity:||10|
|Maximum carry capacity:||30|
|Experience points needed for next gag:||10|
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
Fruit Pie Slice
|v • d • e|
At first, the Cupcake can deal a maximum damage of "4". The maximum damage gradually increases if the Throw skill bar increases, maximizing to a damage of "6" after obtaining the next gag. If grown on a tree and is organic, the maximum damage increases by one. It is capable of defeating level one cogs when maxed.
A toon can carry a maximum of ten Cupcakes at first. After earning the Birthday Cake gag, a toon can carry a maximum of thirty Cupcakes.
To determine the next increase in cog damage for a Cupcake, take the number of skill points required to obtain the next gag and divide it by one more than the number of increase (the maximum cog damage + 1 - the original cog damage). By using this method, you will get an estimate of the increase in damage.
The Cupcake equation:
For every "3" skill points, the Cupcake's damage attributes increase.
- A toon pulls out a cupcake.
- The toon throws it at the targeted cog, and it makes an indigo-blue splat on the cog's head, and the cog's head will reel back. If it misses, the cog will jump to the side, the Cupcake will fly past the cog, and the word "Missed!" appears.
|Cupcakes are the most popular goodie in Toontown. The question is, do Toons prefer eating, or throwing them?! I guess it doesn't matter, because any way you slice, them, these petite pastries pack a powerful, palatable punch!|
- Toons use the Cupcake (along with the Squirting Flower) to defeat a Flunky in the ToonTorial.
- The Cupcake, as well as the Whole Cream Pie, actually does not have any icing or cream on it in-game.
- The Cupcake is the Bloodsucker's weakness because some recipes have garlic.
- In Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres, toons can eat cupcakes at the tables. These, however, have icing and sprinkles, much like on the Trading card.
- This gag was used when pink slips were first released on the test server. It was used to activate the cannon to fire the cog.
- The cupcake had a different icon in Toontown Beta.
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|